RUMORS?

The Shrimp

• 2 weeks later...
well who are the new owners?? fri/sat nites? imca?

The new owners, whoever they may be, might need a bit of time to get organized before details start flowing.

Nick

Nick - You make it sound like the folks on here want actual facts. Didn't you read the topic name...RUMORS!!!

So here are some that have no factual basis to my knowledge:

Rumor 1 is that Owen bought it...

Rumor 2 is that TD bought it...

Rumor 3 is that Owen and TD are going in on the deal together...

Rumor 4 is that Jason bought for his person test track for his Mod

Rumor 5 is that it will be converted to a 1 and 1/2 mile asphalt track and added to the cup schedule in 2025.

Anyone else hear any others???

:ph34r:

If he posted he should have a little more to say....We all can be dreamers after 2:31 am..hell thats closing the bar time.......RUMORS.......New owners I see you log in maybe a liitle more light so that way you have the backing of the drivers........all we see in the future is to go south.....at least they answer the web??????

rumor is randy bought it for the bugs to race on .no rwd pintos mustang s yugos bmw.s probes .. .

That was Number 7 OT...

8. Tony Stewart, Jr., and Ken Schrader have bought this one together to bring excitement back to South Texas Racing...

(1)9. Toyota bought it to use as a test track for thier factory backed TPS cars!!! :ph34r:

10. ???

Sorry on the delays for answering any questions. If you guys know anything about buying / selling property it's a pain.

first - yes we are working a deal on the track. ink is not dry yet so keep your pants on.

second - I work some crazy hours so when I choose to answer questions and what time - that's my business.

third - we will run IMCA

fourth - we will run on Friday nights.....unless something changes with STS. I've always thought it was a conflict with C.C. Speedway to run on the same night but that's my opion and everyone has one of those.

fifth - classes will be Jr. Pure Stock, Pure Stock, Street Stock, Late Models, SIMS, Modified, TOMS.

sixth - I have spoken with Roxy about the banquet. I know she wants to do something for you guys and we'll get it put together. Like I said keep your pants on.

seventh - be careful what you say about those flat fours.....I have a soft spot in my heart for them. Can't bury em' - to easy to rebuild em'. Do what you will with the Honda's.

eighth - There will be plenty of info to follow. Face it guys, I've got my hands full. There's a lot of work to be done. Hard work. But this is a great track and hard work never scared me. It's worth it. I will do my best to check in with everyone and address any concerns. There is a hell of a lot to make plans for so don't think that any suggestions will fall on deaf ears. Big brother is watching you.....so to speak. I will be posting some new information late this year, class spec.'s, purses, schedules, and the new web site will be up and running asap. There will be a name change for the track and that will be announced at a later date.

on the lighter side.....I will be at STS this Saturday, hopefully dragging a race car if it's not to late. I am looking forward to meeting everyone although I do know most of the locals here already. Thanks for your patience.

fifth - classes will be Jr. Pure Stock, Pure Stock, Street Stock, Late Models, SIMS, Modified, TOMS.

seventh - be careful what you say about those flat fours.....I have a soft spot in my heart for them.  Can't bury em' - to easy to rebuild em'.  Do what you will with the Honda's.

Two questions -

1. What is TOMS??

2. If TOMS is not a mini stock class, why no mini stock class??

Two Comments...

1. Thank you for proving the rumor Tony Stewart bought the track was just a malicious lie.

2. Your comment..."Do what you will with the Honda's." WTHeck??? :ph34r:

3. (OK, so it is three comments...) Good luck, and thank you for going the extra to keep one of our South Texas tracks open. Looking for ward to seeing what you do with the place!!

seventh - be careful what you say about those flat fours.....I have a soft spot in my heart for them.  Can't bury em' - to easy to rebuild em'.  Do what you will with the Honda's.

Two questions -

1. What is TOMS??

2. If TOMS is not a mini stock class, why no mini stock class??

Two Comments...

1. Thank you for proving the rumor Tony Stewart bought the track was just a malicious lie.

2. Your comment..."Do what you will with the Honda's." WTHeck??? :ph34r:

3. (OK, so it is three comments...) Good luck, and thank you for going the extra to keep one of our South Texas tracks open. Looking for ward to seeing what you do with the place!!

do what with the hondas .lol ....lloyd i think he likes you . and we look bad enough with our pants on .hey speak for yourself .i look good i have lots of curves .lol

do what with the hondas .lol ....lloyd i think he likes you .  and we look bad enough with our pants on .hey speak for yourself .i look good  i have lots of curves .lol

OT - :lol::lol: - That is an image I just do not want to have...

ouch .i suppose a date with you is out of the question .boy i had paris hilton lined up for you .now you.ll have to just have to go out with me .wellcome to my nightmare . :Dknightblade is comeing to .he has alittle cutting to do .we need meat for lalo.s cookin .

Archived