TPS QUALIFYING ORDER & RULES

Sadly,is for sure that I wont be able to get "Herbie"ready for saturday,I called in all my favors,pulled out all the stops,begged and pleaded with parts people and just cant get the engine to come together,so I an sorry to all the folks who were looking forward to having to pick their doors up off the track.............Oh well I will have to enjoy this one from the stands,good luck to everyone(especially the aircooleds)be safe,and stay out of the wall.........Randy #53

Hey OT...

I have a favor to ask... Go ask SlySnake, NeonWill, EJ and company, and all the others down there why in the world their names are not on the QUALIFYING list for OktoberFast with a $1000 to win...

ARE THEY SKEEEER'D??????? :blink:

OK, probably not, but I was looking forward to racing EJ and Will again!! :(

all chicken feathers . i dont know but it may have something to do with sts still raceing for points i think .i know tim and ej just finished a new car probably not a good ideal to run its first race on that biggo fast track .i know i wouldnt do it .but who knows what the motive to thier madness is .

Randy,

What a shame.

But, hey... I thought you already had a Porche engine sitting on your porch. LOL...

Nick

nick i suppose you like.d that one .lol .and randy i hate the fact that our doors will not be blown off by you this week darn looking forward to it but hell untill we get our car finished .i dont have much to say i guess ..and randy you can still get the feel of the race just stand really close to the fence as we go by .. oops i just maybe standing next to you ..but really its a bummer you cant make it .really it is .

Maybe all the talk of Adam doing donuts in the 78 confused them???

im confused which is nothing new but i was wondering if he was doing that on the back side of the track .he has to give room for the real winner .. but it could be him we wont know till the flag drops .anyway good luck to all you tps and other classes this weekend .

hey water and oil dont mix very well so i think all you water spitters should just stay home because your all going to get whipped by the a.s.s. (bugs). But seriously everyone be safe and just go out there and have fun. hope there arent to many problems saturday night.

OT, those bugs are afraid of a little water. :lol:

i can never get those guys to figure out where thier radiators are .but they always seem to forget to tighten up those oil plugs .55 good luck just make sure you buggers snap those valve covers good .like i said before a.s.s stands for another sad situation .you guys can get us in with oil leaks .

OT, those bugs are afraid of a little water. :lol:

i can never get those guys to figure out where thier radiators are .but they always seem to forget to tighten up those oil plugs .55 good luck just make sure you buggers snap those valve covers good .like i said before a.s.s stands for another sad situation .you guys can get us in with oil leaks .

Or spin y'all out. It's our secret weapon that isn't so secret :D .

Archived