24 - 74 John Wasek/Austin, TX … 69 … points

25 - 48 Mike Knotts/Universal City, TX … 76 … points

26 - 4 r Joshua Tuttle/San Antonio, TX … 82 … points

27 - 15 Tom Johnson/Kingsland, TX … 89 … points

28 - 20 Sergio Hexsel/Live Oak, TX … 106 … points

29 - 70 Donnie Moore/Hutto, TX … 148 … points

30 - 5 r Gage Guevara/Corpus Christi, TX … 0 … points

31 - 27L Bill LaBarge/Bryan, TX … 0 … points

Qualifying Rules & Procedures (please read carefully)

TPS Qualifying Time Trials are scheduled to start at 2:45pm. Be flexible. Be ready to take both your 2 laps. Cars must align for Time Trials as listed above. Drivers must have working scanner 154.570 on at all times, on track. Cars missing this qualifying order line, may opt to re-align at rear and receive one timed lap. For time trial purposes only, TPS cars may go directly on track from the pits and not use turn # 1 & 2 apron. After departing pits, cars should gain full speed quickly. All cars will receive green flag first time at S/F line. Cars should exit track as-soon-as possible from Turn #4, drive slowly down pit road, left to TPS scales. Drivers must be alert as to whether or not they are impounded for inspection. Do not break out of impound.

The Feature Race grid limit for the Octoberfast race is 24 cars. The following qualifying rules will be in effect: In the event of a clock failure or negative track conditions, a Qualifying re-run may be opted by TPS Officials. If there is a tie in times of best lap, ties will be broken by TPS point standings prior to Oct 7 then by entry date. For cars behind the fastest 18, positions 19-22 will use both lap times added. Positions 23 & 24 go to TPS points.

If Time Trials not held or not completed, feature race grid is set by point standings, after draw for inversions. An inversion draw will be held to determine if zero, 1, 2 or 3 rows are to be inverted at the front of the grid.

Per TPS rules, no top-off after time trials. For TPS cars after the 30 lap Race - 28 lbs or 4 gallons top off. The SAS scoreboard and PA announcements regarding TPS performance are not considered official by TPS.

TPS @ SAS time trial record is 21.910 set by #1 Bryce Dishman (Ford Mustang-svo) on March 11, 2006. The fastest time bettering the existing TPS record will earn 3 bonus points. Fastest non-record earns 1 point.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222

OT at least I get to go out to time before they lay down the bug juice.

are you talking beatlejuice. and thats not the movie .we get to go ahead also .almost forgot about them oil dumpers .you know thats been thier not so secret .of secrets . those buggers havent figured out how to juice us without be ing cought .sooooooo is that what you buggers have been in the lab working on except for randy .i know he has that porch motor . :lol:

"PORCH MOTOR",LOL,well I guess you say I do build my motors kinda close to my front "porch",but in all out seriousness all of the sudden my plans are coming apart,my new block wont arrive until wednesday and after measuring parts closely,it has been determined that my ------- will need some machine( :ph34r: its a secret) work and it will be a race to see if I can make things come together by saturday,so you water spitters keep your fingers crossed the good ole "Herbie" doesnt get his "Fully Loaded"powerplant and if he does...................YEEEEEHAAAA.....Randy

water spitters thats a new one .from what book did you read that out of . :lol: .and you can always hook a line to us .be tuff to pass thow .well i fired up the new motor tonight .sounds mean .now will it run like it sounds.dunno .but if it does yeeeeeeeeeeeeehahaha .back to you beatlejuice .

randy car or not be there . but i hope we can run with you.always look forward to herbie .and the rest of you buggers .and randy you dont need those roller parts .like roller cam roller rockers .stroker crank . those size 80 jugs .im not talking about her well her jugs that is .lol .and those maxed out cut heads . dont forget or you didnt know the first minnie i worked with was a bug .00 robert driggers .mike 48 may remember him .

Well I'm excited. Randy you need to find some way to get Herbie out there, cause I want as many bugs as possible doing doughnuts on the front straight with me, lol.

did you mean spinning out . ouch shame on me . i thought herbie can pull wheelies .

Well I'm excited. Randy you need to find some way to get Herbie out there, cause I want as many bugs as possible doing doughnuts on the front straight with me, lol.

did you mean spinning out . ouch shame on me . i thought herbie can pull wheelies .

Naw, I just intend on showing you Failure On Race DayS how to win that's all, lol. Actually, all the "water spitters", as Randy put it, that is.

im mad at randy for calling us water spitters .seing that tonight we had water spitting from a leak in our brand new radiator .the fan took a dump .3 minutes after we started that fresh motor .now im mad .but we been here before .ill just have to get over it and fix it .TWO STEP FORWARD THREE STEPS BACK .keeps this up and ill have to go back to dancing .its getting cheaper than raceing .thought i would never say that . buuuuuuuuttttttttttt.hey does randy have a pinto voodoo doll that he.s made in the lab . if so please pull the wrench out of my hart .

im mad at randy for calling us water spitters .seing that tonight we had water spitting from a leak in our brand new radiator .the fan took a dump .3 minutes after we started that fresh motor .now im mad .but we been here before .ill just have to get over it and fix it .TWO STEP FORWARD THREE STEPS BACK .keeps this up and ill have to go back to dancing .its getting cheaper than raceing .thought i would never say that . buuuuuuuuttttttttttt.hey does randy have a pinto voodoo doll that he.s made in the lab . if so please pull the wrench out of my hart .

Dunno. I'm not in that shop, lol.

im mad at randy for calling us water spitters .seing that tonight we had water spitting from a leak in our brand new radiator .the fan took a dump .3 minutes after we started that fresh motor .now im mad .but we been here before .ill just have to get over it and fix it .TWO STEP FORWARD THREE STEPS BACK .keeps this up and ill have to go back to dancing .its getting cheaper than raceing .thought i would never say that . buuuuuuuuttttttttttt.hey does randy have a pinto voodoo doll that he.s made in the lab .  if so please pull the wrench out of my hart .

Dunno. I'm not in that shop, lol.

yeppers but i thought buggers were nutty buddys . you scratch each others backs and aND SIT AROUND TO FIGURE OUT ALL YOUR . SCEAMS AND THINGS .

Hey OT...

I have a favor to ask... Go ask SlySnake, NeonWill, EJ and company, and all the others down there why in the world their names are not on the QUALIFYING list for OktoberFast with a $1000 to win...

ARE THEY SKEEEER'D??????? :blink:

OK, probably not, but I was looking forward to racing EJ and Will again!! :(

Archived