Whats going to happen with the track?

SALEEN

I never stuffed anybody, he and I made contact and he apparently bounced off the wall. I thought it was a forgettable moment ( happened 1995) but I guess not. As far as the 77 deal at CC, I don't remember that at all. The only race I won with the prosedans at CC I followed Bill most of the race. Thanks guys for trying to make me look like some kind of a dirty driver but

I have raced with many more people than you guys and my reputation is not bad with them.

i believe all you guys have it wrong i would never say poorboy is a bad driver nore poorboy was i saying you are .id .race side by side with you every race . and if you read stevens last post and read it through you.d see he said poorboy didnt know he was there .and after he saw the video he saw what happend .and bruce said he was sorry .that my friends was raceing it was the first lap and every one was going for it and that includes steven .i have alot of respect for bruces. driveing we missed his compitition in our class .love to see him back .even if its for one race .so guys dont make something out thats not thier .and now steven can stand up for himself now .put it this way if i had a car for bruce to drive in sas i would have no problem asking him to drive it .

bruce i wasnt trying to make you sound like a bad driver .after all i raced with you for many years door to door. and that was the only time we ever got together .you are a very good driver .i was just picking on you. and i know it wasnt on purpose. i just didnt realize poorboy was you till earler . so i had to pick on you and that was the only thing i could come up with . and i would race with you any day .cause people know who the clean drivers are .

Guest RandyBorlace

I don't know about spending less, they do call him poorboy for a reason, i would like to see him back in the street stock again for a couple of shows, so he can improve on last year's run at oktoberfast. I got a 10 lb. chunk of lead and everything ready for him LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Bruce is a class act.I have raced with him in minis and modifieds.I think he is a little too nice for modifieds,with them you have to be aggressive at times.It was not Bruce that carried me all the way down the straight at CC,it was Jamie Gardner.My tires faded and Jamie caught me in turn 4 and lifted my entire back end a foot off the pavement trying to spin me out but I would not lift..I kept it floored and decided we were both going to hit turn 1 wall wide open.I was completely sideways when he braked hard at the end of the straight and let me go.My brother passed both of us in his Toyota and won the race.The only incedent I can remember with Bruce was when I started racing my Scirroco in 1994 I made a terrible pass on Bruce and hit him by not clearing him.I damaged his front strut and felt so bad about it I gave him my feature money to repair his car.He would have won if I had not hit him.He was very helpful to me when I started and I am grateful.Now put Bruce in a modified,add all his knowlege of suspension,give him the horsepower he needs and add some of Jamies aggression and he will challange the best in modifieds. :ph34r:

• 4 months later...

Archived