Whats going to happen with the track?

SALEEN

I have heard alot of things about the track like it was being sold yall were going to keep it i am n ot sure what to think anymore was an old owner looking at buying the track back. It would be nice to know whats going to happen so i know to set up for dirt wich i dont really want to do or go ahead on an asphalt set up if anyone has any anwsers please let me know thanks.

P:s what is going on with donnie sr would like to know how he is doing!!!

don still ownes the track . and i talk to an older guy who has made an offer .that his words not mine . but he told me they have turned it down .im not trying to get something started here just going off what i was told .and my thought on this person .whould be no way to his deal at all . he is a past manager at cc .many many moons ago .before 90 percent of us were even born . and still believes women and children should never ever be alould to go into the pits .period . only women alould in the pits would have to be drivers that is from his mouth . to bad i dont remember his name .

............................... and he wouldn't allow no peanuts to be sold at the track and no green cars allowed, right old-timer? :lol:

he also told me no bud alould of anykind . :lol: i almost told him he was completly out of touch with this word .but i did say this is 2006 not 1956 .

OK, I feel like it is time for me to jump in before this gets out of hand again, kinda like it does every year after the season is over.

Is the track for sale? Yes, if there was someone that wanted to purchase the track than it would be up for sale. If someone wanted to lease the track with a legitimate contract than is would be for lease. If neither one of these options happens than the track WILL REOPEN for the 2007 racing season.

So if there is anyone out there that is serious about owning/leaseing the speedway you can PM me.

CC Speedway will be hosting a Freddy Fender Benifit Car Show on October 28th & 29th. There have been clubs from San Antonio, Austin, the Rio Grande Valley and a few from out of state that verbally have commited to this show. There will be a lot of custom cars of all kinds, music, food and drink. So there are still things happening at the speedway.

Donnie Sr. is still coming out to the track and working as much as he can but not as much as he used to. He has been spreading around some ashphalt in the pits and we are in the process of crushing it up and spreading it around and he has some other projects to do as well.

I hope this clears up a few things and keep my Dad in your prayers.

God Bless you all.

Budman.......I like peanuts too...........

OK, I feel like it is time for me to jump in before this gets out of hand again, kinda like it does every year after the season is over.

Is the track for sale? Yes, if there was someone that wanted to purchase the track than it would be up for sale. If someone wanted to lease the track with a legitimate contract than is would be for lease. If neither one of these options happens than the track WILL REOPEN for the 2007 racing season.

So if there is anyone out there that is serious about owning/leaseing the speedway you can PM me.

CC Speedway will be hosting a Freddy Fender Benifit Car Show on October 28th & 29th. There have been clubs from San Antonio, Austin, the Rio Grande Valley and a few from out of state that verbally have commited to this show. There will be a lot of custom cars of all kinds, music, food and drink. So there are still things happening at the speedway.

Donnie Sr. is still coming out to the track and working as much as he can but not as much as he used to. He has been spreading around some ashphalt in the pits and we are in the process of crushing it up and spreading it around and he has some other projects to do as well.

I hope this clears up a few things and keep my Dad in your prayers.

God Bless you all.

Budman.......I like peanuts too...........

don how aboult green cars .

I ran that class the first 2 years I raced, won 4 races and I think 3rd in points 1 year and 4th the other also was rookie of the year I think in 95. I know how much fun it is, I just moved on to v8 cars and I'm completely hooked on them. If that car is the one that Labarge owned, then Lalo has a tape of o good race at CC between Bill and I.

I ran that class the first 2 years I raced, won 4 races and I think 3rd in points 1 year and 4th the other also was rookie of the year I think in 95. I know how much fun it is, I just moved on to v8 cars and I'm completely hooked on them. If that car is the one that Labarge owned, then Lalo has a tape of o good race at CC between Bill and I.

It is the one and the same... Need Lalo to make a copy of that tape and bring it to SAS for OctoberFast. Sounds like a race I really want to see!!!

It is the one and the same... Need Lalo to make a copy of that tape and bring it to SAS for OctoberFast. Sounds like a race I really want to see!!!

:P Lalo and All Ya'll Others,

If you guys are making copies and feel like supporting some Sailors and Marines over here in IRAQ, make us a copy too. We'd love to see these races cause we haven't got anything in a while. We're thursty for racin" ya know, and Thanks ahead of time. :P

Mail DVD's to:

OSC(SW) Dennis J Ward

Expeditionary Strike Group THREE

FPO AP 96601-4701

dennis.ward@me.navy.mil

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

ok well i guess your not the bruce .i was thinking about. the one was talking about was in pro sedans . and at the start of the race bill was running the honda. and was starting in the back of the pack. he went to the outside .well i tucked in right behind him and was going to the front .well as he went by bruce in his vw bruce didnt releaze. i was following bill right to the front and served out. and shoved me right into the wall in turn 4 at san antonio .i went up the wall come down it bent my right front strut and rim .but i keep on going . i almost caught the leaders finished third right behind bruce and bill .another 20 feet and i would of passed bruce . he didnt releazed he even did it. till he was watching the vidio and called me saying he was sorry

That's definitely not a good thing to say. I think you need to explain that one. I never stuffed anybody at any track in any series.

bruce you always drove kindly for the most part atliest out side of sas that night the steven carpenter .aka crt . is talking about . was not not on purpose . to many dogs in the pen at the same time .stuff happens i know steven drove the wheels of that bent car to try and beat you .sparks flying out of it every lap but ran out of laps . anyway the only time i remember you doing any ruff driveing was when that 77 guy from down south . gb would not get out of your way at cc at a tps race .and you stuffed your nose up the back side of gb .s car and carried him all the way down the front . before you let him go instead you could of made it ugly . and if i remember correct you won that race .

I never stuffed anybody, he and I made contact and he apparently bounced off the wall. I thought it was a forgettable moment ( happened 1995) but I guess not. As far as the 77 deal at CC, I don't remember that at all. The only race I won with the prosedans at CC I followed Bill most of the race. Thanks guys for trying to make me look like some kind of a dirty driver but

I have raced with many more people than you guys and my reputation is not bad with them.

Archived