SAS announces change in Oktober’FAST’ Schedule

Ok Guys

I do have to agree with you that the Sportsman class has put on some of the best shows at SAS this year. Tell you what i will do, IF there is over 20 cars for the Sportsman race we will consider running the 50 laps as per your request. We do appreciate every driver and class that has supported SAS this year and are looking forward to Oktoberfast.

Rick Day

Crazyhorse if the purse doesnt change if there are 20 plus cars dont bitch about it. Just pull off the track after 35 laps and Im sure the driver behind you will gladly take the position.

they are wanting cars...........just a question , and a very valid one. but i really don't think i said hey soaker before i asked it.

i guess i could be grateful you atleast said there would be somebody behind me ,smart ---.

I see no rules for South Texas Speedway cars. Most of our cars ran pavement the last couple of years. We made few changes to run at STS. On Labor Day weekend we had 32 purestocks at STS. Some of the cars came from Texana Raceway, but there are usually 16 -20 cars every race. I think we could probably bring 6-10 cars if we could run our rules.

Bobby Jack

I see no rules for South Texas Speedway cars. Most of our cars ran pavement the last couple of years. We made few changes to run at STS. On Labor Day weekend we had 32 purestocks at STS. Some of the cars came from Texana Raceway, but there are usually 16 -20 cars every race. I think we could probably bring 6-10 cars if we could run our rules.

Bobby Jack

Racer contact Rick Day he will be able to clarify that for you STS guys :)

herd em' up move em out................bunch of cattle. you guys were just saying yall put on the best show. let the other classes make the money while you bring in the crowd , anything as long as yall don't have to go against the grain.

i don't race to make money - but i also won't spend 400$ to run a race to only come back with 75$ either...............FUNDAMENTALS of MATHEMATICS , freshman yr.

- keep on doing won't your told and don't ask questions.

B) Since there are now 8 classes running on one day, I wonder if we will be allowed to camp at the track overnight? Leaving the track @ 3am is going to be something some people are going to dread. JMO <_<

If anyone needs to take a nap while at the track, I might have my tents & air mattresses out there :lol: LOL

Archived