Pick the USRA Truck Winner Contest for Oct 7th

I really feel i do not have to respond to you shane, but I will. as far as the track I hopes its there because if it is not I loose My 50,000 dollar sponsor, That should Answer your dumb ass question if I knew about this before I got everyones hopes up . that being said, You talk about getting peoples hopes up, wtf do you want me about whats going on. as far as the tryouts we are still moving forward until there is nothing to move forward to. What else do you want me to say. And for the record I really do not care what you have to say when you put your jackass remarks on something that I am trying to do a good thing with, I quess thats just people for you. But hey Good luck to you.

Im not the one telling everyone to come out and race and then I dont bring my trucks to the race. Maybe you should have took alil of that 50,000 dollar sponsor money and bought a couple crates. But then when you get the crates whats going to be your excuse? I guess you on here bitching and moaning about the crates is a GOOD THING. I feel sorry for the person that does get the ride(if it happens) because as soon as you get your pannies in a wad your going to park the trucks like you are now. You want to show your support for the series, shut your mouth and race the trucks.

FYI-2 words: PROOF READ....... :D

BUT THEN WHEN YOU GET THE CRATES WHAT IS GOING TO BE YOUR EXCUSE?

SO WHAT WAS YOUR EXCUSE IN THE TRUCKS--AS FAR AS I SAW YOU WERE NOT SETTING THE WORLD ON FIRE------ THEN YOU MOVE UP---STILL THE SAME THING IN THE TSRS--LMAO---SO FRANKLY YOU TALKING CRAP REALLY DOES NOT MEAN MUCH--I REALLY THINK IT IS GUT BUSTING FUNNY THE WAY YOU SAY CRAP ABOUT ANOTHER DRIVER AND YOU REALLY ARE NOT THAT GOOD OF A RACECAR DRIVER YOURSELF :huh: -JMO---BUT YOU RAG ON PEOPLE LIKE YOUR THE 20 TIME CHAMPION. :D:P:) PS I AM DONE TYPING MAYBE WE CAN DISCUSS THIS AT THE RACES.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived