tps

good luck and have a safe night at sas .19 hope you have that problem cured .mike good luck with that clutch this time .78 keep it between the lines . dishmans give them heck need a rwd win this year .and ariel .put it to them .you to sergio .and jamie .and and and .

good luck and have a safe night at sas .19 hope you have that problem cured .mike good luck with that clutch this time .78 keep it between the lines . dishmans give them heck need a rwd win this year .and ariel .put it to them .you to sergio .and jamie .and and and .

After the week I've been through, I plan to have a lot of fun. After a month off, I'm ready as I always am.

19 hope you have that problem cured

Thanks, but it looks like we need to go back to the ole drawing board. :angry:

5 laps it stayed good, then started to climb. I pushed it two more laps. I do not think we hurt the engine. :unsure:

The only good news, it ran reeeeeeeaaaallly good until it got hot. :(

Congrats to all the TPS drivers. It was still a fun night!!

Way to go to Ozzy and son for representing the Fords. Thought you had a top 5 there till you had some issues!!!

Oh well, that's racin'!!

Dang mike that hurts :lol: besides you prob would not have finished where you did if we had made it . :D will be there the next time .good to see you finished tho .nothing broke i suppose .see.ing we did not have the gears for sas we ran our kyle gears here to support our local track these last two nights .we will be see.ing you .

Archived