Stupidity in the pits

M2M

We come to the races every weekend to see what the drivers bring to the track, but when you look one way and see some fool pulling his pants down for the world to see that is not right. that is going to far. Drivers having words is going to happen that comes with racing but for someone to do that in front of children is not exceptable. This guy should not come back at all as far as I am concerned. I believe he goes by the name(PIG)!!!!!!.......sorry for the confusion no drugs just a--crack. :angry:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I beleive the foul language being yelled is just as bad as mooning someone so kick them all out. Better yet just forget about it and go racing. If you are worried about a moon be sure not to let your kids watch tv, some girl might be wearing a thong and thats damn close to a moon.

butlerracing I dont know . A few racers & I talked to owen about all those problems after the race ,But what to do about it I just dont know. One of there crew members came to my pit ,You take it from there.I guess nothing is going to be done about it.It going to be a free-for- all

FREE FOR ALL/think you are jumping the gun.how do you know that OWEN has not addressed the problem already?does he need to go on here and tell the whole world what he has done or is going to do?.Owen and his crew have done a good job.but for one to say perhaps he will take care of it himself makes he or she just as quilty.i saw what happened,but i knew that Owen had came down on his friends before.so i know he will again.let the man run the track.has it not been good for those that race there?.when cheap shots happen on the track,someone totally not in it gets taken out.thats the part that sucks.race to win and foreget the cheap shots and paybacks.it makes those of us that love the sport look like a bunch of lowlifes......LETS RACE! frank t.

Douglas (railer) something is being done. I have fined and put people on probation. Free for all was the race, I watched the video and you hit one car at least 4 times, that is a free for all, I have decided that this week in the street stocks we will have a black flag race, if anyone touches a car even by accident they will get a black flag and be parked; all of you guys get on here and complain and want something done well it is getting done and I don't want any upset hard feeling when you are on the trailer early. Egg shells, that is what everyone in the street stock class needs to walk on. Everyone wants it cleaned up I will clean it up before I am done it will look like a courosel out there everyone stuck in position and no touching allowed. So again I will go over the street stock rules in the meeting and we will enforce them.

Douglas also I am not sure when I have told you I was going to do something and I did not, last time I told you I would do something one car got parked for 3 weeks, so I am a man of my word and something has been done again just like I told you it would so you be a man of your word and do what you say!

Thanks

Owen Pittman

South Texas Speedway

Thanks owen I know now you did something about it . I just wont to race fare & not try to hit other cars ,There is some touching in raceing , & I expect to get hit once in awhile ,but I didnt jump on anyones car going to the tech area or go to there pit area. I dont wont to start a problem in the pits . Im righting this on this sight to get it out in the open.

Railer #27

Owen,

Don't you think that the way you are handling this black flag thing is a LITTLE over board?

I have seen alot of things going on lately with the driving of the street stocks and I see that you are punishing the whole class due to a few of the drivers are out for the blood of first place. We all know that Bill#13 is a Great driver and he deserves to win the checker flag if he races fair as everyone else. There are a couple of drivers(45&47) out there that are consentrating on taking BILL out first (it has been happening ever since the rain out race) They are tring to win just as bad as Bill but they are going over board with it.

I was in the stands Saturday night and watching the race and I saw the acident that went on between car 27 & 47. I understand that when that race was over they all were all over him and his car. I heard it as I was in the pits after the race. Why is that nessary? The race was COOL!! It was a race that I think we have all been waiting for. The drivers were all out to get the checker flag and they drove like hell to get there. I was pleased to see 1st- Danile#10 2nd- David #7 and 3rd- Doug#27. It was a great race.

Lets just get the two cars that are causing difficulties to strighten up and run a CLEAN AND CLEAR race.

Fan in the Stands

I was in the stands Saturday night and watching the race and I saw the acident that went on between car 27 & 47. I understand that when that race was over they  all were all over him and his car. I heard it as I was in the pits after the race. Why is that nessary?  The race was COOL!! It was a race that I think we have all been waiting for. The drivers were all out to get the checker flag and they drove like hell to get there. I was pleased to see 1st- Danile#10  2nd- David #7 and 3rd- Doug#27. It was a great race.

Lets just get the two cars that are causing difficulties to strighten up and run a CLEAN AND CLEAR race.

Fan in the Stands

So a clean race is when the #10 drove deep into turn 3 and slamed the #47 using him as a wall and spining himself out and getting his spot back??? DONT THINK SO.

Hey SAK, the 10 car is a ROOKIE and as so he makes mistakes .. As a matter of fact he went over to appoligize to the 47 driver.. Hell he has never won before and maybe he was alittle excited and went in to deep.. Maybe you have done this before ? The guy can't even enjoy his first wins..Oh and if someone gives you back A spot would you turn in down?

Hey SAK, the 10 car is a ROOKIE and as so he makes mistakes .. As a matter of fact he went over to appoligize to the 47 driver.. Hell he has never won before and maybe he was alittle excited and went in to deep.. Maybe you have done this before ? The guy can't even enjoy his first wins..Oh and if someone gives you back A spot would you turn in down?

I'm just calling it the way it happened. And the result should have been him going to the back because he spun himself out and caused the yellow. Yea people makes mistakes. I have not won a main either so in a way I can see how he was kinda excited and goofed up. As for spining anyone out or slaming someone like that, NO I havent. If they were going to give me my spot back and I know it was my fault I would not take it, it makes other drivers mad.

whatever, how many times is the #10 going to use the rookie sh##. He has raced before.This was not the first time he has taken the 47 out. sassyracer, you need to get your facts straight before you get on here and run your mouth,I don't know what race you were watching!!!!AS FAR AS THE 47 AND THE 45 TRYING TO TAKE OUT THE 13 YOU ARE DEAD WRONG.BUT WHATS SAD THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN KEEP UP WITH BILL IN THEIR PURE STOCK CARS. ENOUGH SAID

Hey Nick you out there somewhere? Any chance this thread could get closed before I lose more fans?

As for my last comment, I will continue to work as hard as I can to make racing enjoyable for the fans and the drivers, I hope everyone comes out to the races and watches good clean RACING.

Thanks 8G, you and your family support racing the right way, wish everyone had your attitude.

Archived