Stupidity in the pits

M2M

This guy is really lucky that my kid did not see what he was showing off to the driver that his partners took out because if they did he and I would not have much to talk about I'd get right to the point. We don't come to races to see crack like that and if he doesn't realize that children don't need to be exposed to stupidity like that, pit pass or no pit pass nobody will stop me next time........P.S. watch the video and you will see why the 72 was pissed!!!!!!

[note: the title of this thread has been changed by Nick Holt, 8/1/06]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if that is the case i believe owen and staff will handle it .race track is no place for that kind of sh... .if someone is low life enough .they have no respect from me .not that they would care .and if someone on a team knows about it and does not fix it .than they need not race .jmo .i would be number one in turnning them in to the police .period .

I heard rumor of someone showing their a$$ the other night, if that is true then disciplinary action will be taken.

I did not see what happen with the 72 when I looked over towards him his car was wrecked and sitting in the turn, I asked him if the car was in neutral so the wrecker could hook onto it and he ignored me, I followed him but he kept walking and refused to talk to me. If drivers do not speak to me I can not help the situation, I heard he went to the pits of the 64 team to have words, again something I heard, if it is true then that is wrong to.

People we need to step back every now and then and remind ourselves this is supposed to be fun.

I will investigate these issues and see what happened. thanks for the info.

Owens track record with discipline is good so rest assured things will be taken care of.All promters want their guys to have fun but the competitive nature of the sport sometimes gets the upper hand.When someones car gets wrecked the fun quickly leaves. I wasn't there last race but I've been to enough of them to know words exchanged between drivers sometimes is enough to clear the air.It happens at every track and even in Nextel/Sprint or whatever Cup.A little incident is not going to tarnish STS 's reputation.

I THINK YALL ARE ALL RIGHT WHAT HAPPEN LAST WEEK WAS NOT RIGHT OWEN IS DOING ALL HE CAN WITH THE LITTLE KNOWLEDGE THAT HE HAS. OWEN IF U HAVE ANY QUESTION TALK TO TJ AND IF I CANT ANWSER ALL OF THEM I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN. 26 SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPEN AND HOPE TO SEE U AND EVERY ONE SAT NIGHT AT THE RACES.

I have deleted and edited several posts in this thread. This is not a bash site. If you have something negative to say about someone else, please take it up with them rather than here on Texas Speed Zone.

Thanks.

Nick Holt

Archived