Demo Derby at SAS

I think he's in charge of washing the USRA golf cart before the races.

lol Who are you deleon00?

Larry,

I work for the track and you know who I am just not my name, but I'll see you Fri.

This deal is for sure Rick will probably be putting the rules on here shortly.

Or we could take Joe's lead and have a brand new Dualy and Hauler demo derby!!!!!!

i want to see that . we had a guy bring a perfectly good nova to a demo .all big cars .except him i finished third with a bad battery he won the darn thing .+ he took the car out to make someone else who owned it mad seems that person owed him alot of repair money for over a year .so he got more that night .oh he was playing wipe out on the 8 track :lol:

he took the car out to make someone else who owned it mad seems that person owed him alot of repair money for over a year .so he got more that night .oh he was playing wipe out on the 8 track :lol:

I have a toyota corrolla here i havent been paid on yet, wonder what my chances are with that in the demo. :unsure: hey feather head i found your demo car he he he :D:D:D

Here's a copy of the Demo Derby poster. I can send e-mail copies to anyone who wants to post it. We also have rules and entry forms that can be e-mailed. Yes, Brad, is correctly representing SAS with the Demo Derby payout amounts.

post-24-1152217698_thumb.jpg

Someone sent me a private message asking about a NASCAR license for the Demo Derby.

A NASCAR license is not required to enter the Demolition Derby on August 12. The derby is not a NASCAR-sanctioned event or class, so it doesn't require a license.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

For anybody that wasn't at the last race. Terry and Milton agreed to take part in this demo derby. Not to sure if a cowboy hat will meet the safety requirements but everyone is invited to take some shots at Milton and the boss!! I'm interested to see which one backs out first...

For anybody that wasn't at the last race. Terry and Milton agreed to take part in this demo derby. Not to sure if a cowboy hat will meet the safety requirements but everyone is invited to take some shots at Milton and the boss!! I'm interested to see which one backs out first...

or backs up .

• 2 weeks later...

does anybody know if Tommy Grimes will be competing in the demo derby again. I remember he finished 2nd or 3rd in the one at the end of the season last year. He was the only one that painted his demo car identical to his super latemodel. Maybe thats why they havent been racin much this year, puttin a big effort towards the demo car again??

does anybody know if Tommy Grimes will be competing in the demo derby again. I remember he finished 2nd or 3rd in the one at the end of the season last year. He was the only one that painted his demo car identical to his super latemodel. Maybe thats why they havent been racin much this year, puttin a big effort towards the demo car again??

That should be left alone.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bigfat
hey jodie you should put your car in the derby but make sure the brake pads are on right :D

At least spell my name right. Goodness Gracious......... :P

Archived