? for oldtimer or anybody else

postell69

ive been running in the bomber class and having trouble with the back end coming around can some one give a rookie advice? heres what i have tried

first set of tire was 215x75x15 on right side

205x75x15 on left side

second set was 235x75x15 right side

225x75x15 left side

tire pressure varied each time

just need allitle input from the vets thank you

alot of things could be a prob . i dont know what rules you have to run by .poorboy is correct .no locked rear end makes it hard .going in and comeing out .sometimes alot of poeple work on the back of the car and not on the front to fix a loose car .your camber can afeck thie rear also .you stagger across the front can make it loose on exit if to much wheel base split also plays in to it .so without someone looking at what you have it is going tobe very hard to really help you out . you need to know your wieghts are also and where they are .

Try

195/75/14 LF 225/75/15 RF

225/75/15 LR 225/75/15 RR

It will give you a little more cross weight

Worked for me....in the event you don't have another problem.

Also......the gas is your friend maybe your staying out of the throttle too long.

my after thought on the tires was what you said .purestock 3 i did that on a chain car and worked out great . do they let yah use different springs .i can tell some of those cars are not factory stock springs they are to stiff .and not much body role .maybe useing truck springs or some from a heavy car . i know i would in a hart beat.

thanks for the advice they dont let us do to much in this class i try to stay as legal as i can so ill try the tire size and see what happens but thank you all again

Archived