payouts?

spedfrk

thats ok these boys want to start racing ruff lets do this [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/28/06] my mustang can take a hell of a hit compared to those fwd cars so it on and theres one thang i can say over alot of the rest of the thunder drivers i do now how to drive unlike some others .... didnt want to get on here and start talking crap but o well

its like this people dont now when to shut [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/28/06] up and this is really starting to piss me off so they thank its the ghetto aginst the gilpins . thats what someone told me but didnt want to say anythang about it. brang it on i know i will outlast any car on the track in a wreck fest :angry:

WooooooSaaaaaaa. This is getting ugly all because Todd called me an idiot I geuss cause I said I was glad no idiot rookie screwed my brother. Geuss he thought I was refering to his brother. Didnt know he was the only rookie on the track. And cause Rick cant shut his mouth. Damn they try and try to piss me off and alls I do is laugh about and now they piss my brother off. AWSOME Im game.

ok one more post about this CRAP i talked to my brother ford12 allday today and told him to quick postING CRAP on TXSZ and TXracing and he said he woundnt now more ..but it wont happen when other people keep on playing the little kid games and keep posting BUT LIKE I SAID THEY WANT A WRECK FEST LEST DO IT or we can just go racing and have a blast

You know me oldtimer im all about havin fun some people just dont know when to stop though. But hey its cool hope we get to have fun this weekend looks like a whole lot of rain comin are way. Thats gonna suck cause im ready to race.

hell race in the mud thats what we sort of used to do at riverside.

Archived