payouts?

spedfrk

Is it me or is ccspeedway paying twice STS? Thats pretty big.. Although it probebly is the same when you adjust for the price of tires.. New Idea Hey CCSW how about $250 to win and 2 tires!!! Every one who starts gets 1 new tire!!! Then CCSW buy in bulk...

Congratz Honda Todd! Thats two in a row. EJ, good run you will prolly win next week. G.B. it was nice to see you back from the tropics, and you beat the neons! Timmy, I would have had a 5th place car if you would have raced, and without you there it was kind of boring after the races this week lol! Thanks "Ratty" Carl Lee for the BQ it was really good. We even had some "non-ghetto" thunder drivers hanging out in the ghetto after the races. Cant wait till next week. Neon Will

Your smoking crack man. Look at payout again and read the fine print about 1-15 cars and 16 or more cars. STS rocked tonight. GOOD car counts and a great fan count.

HHHHHhow did you know did you sell it to him.puff. puffffff .

[edited out by Nick Holt, 6/27/06] oops did i say that out loud. you should race your own race and let your brother race his. he was flyin sat. 6 laps side by side and clean, dont think we ever even touched. good race ej. hope we can all do that this weekend and have as much fun as you and i did. :D

:angry: Man I hope none of this trickles down to the pits, them troopers would be busy as hell. :(

:rolleyes: Ya'll just put these races on DVD for me and keep it PG. :rolleyes:

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r: (in UMM QSAR IRAQ for a BEER DAY x 3)

Do you think there is a chance if we could put the word out to your comander to let us get you guys home and and let yah moderate all this stuff .kind of give us protection from ourselfs . .heck sence yah are good at it over there . im sure we can come up with some free beer for payment .. if not just stay safe .

desert cop, thank you for your service and hard work. you guys are the best of the best. just looked at the race schedule for this month. we race this weekend, then we have two weekends off. i say we all go FISHING, -----------

sorry for the drama guys, but you have too deal with stuff. i have done some reseach and got the name and number of tony stewarts anger management coach. he has done such a good job with him. but he is on vacation so we will have to take matters in our own hands. ford 12 you got any sinkers we can use. ford 21 keep the flame, just proves we can race hard and have fun. that was some real racing last weekend. lets keep that flame going and put on a show. thats the only way we kwownies will get the purse we deserve.

Hey Timmy,

Saw the post before it got deleted...just remember...we in the ghetto will let little dogs eat too...you want something to eat...come get something to eat...got a double helping for you I've been saving for a LONG time....I'll keep it heated up for you on the pit in the ghetto...just like the Billy Squier song says "Everybody Wants You!" :huh:

Still waiting on the RSVP, boy :o

LMAO!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Plus, for the record, Todd is not my boyfriend...I wouldn't cheat on you like that!!!

LMFAO!!!! :lol:

SLYSNAKE,THATS A STRONG POST ARE YOU LAYING DOWN A CHALLENGE OR WHAT?

challenge n (chal'enj) - a call to engage in a contest or competition, an act or statement of defiance; a call to confrontation...and my favorite...a test of one's abilities or resources in a demanding but stimulating undertaking

Evolution,

Before I can answer your question, which definition of the word were you referring to? ;)

<see "TECH WEEK" on TXRacing>

AS A FAN IN THE STANDS IT DOES SEEM THAT THE GHETTO BOYZ SEEM TO MAKE THERE CARS A LITTLE WIDER WHEN THE 18,12,21 CARS ARE TRYING TO PASS THEM BUT WHEN ONE OF THERE BUDDIES IS GOING BY THEY SEEM TO MOVE OVER.BUT J.M.O.

Hmmmm...that would require us to have mirrors to see behind us...oh wait...we don't have mirrors...ok, you caught us ghetto boyz....we are actually mutants with eyes in the back of our heads and they are xray so we can see through the helmet & seat... :huh:

LOL :lol::lol:

AS A FAN IN THE STANDS IT DOES SEEM THAT THE GHETTO BOYZ SEEM TO MAKE THERE CARS A LITTLE WIDER WHEN THE 18,12,21 CARS ARE TRYING TO PASS THEM BUT WHEN ONE OF THERE BUDDIES IS GOING BY THEY SEEM TO MOVE OVER.BUT J.M.O.

Hmmmm...that would require us to have mirrors to see behind us...oh wait...we don't have mirrors...ok, you caught us ghetto boyz....we are actually mutants with eyes in the back of our heads and they are xray so we can see through the helmet & seat... :huh:

LOL :lol::lol:

radio. rick radios

Archived