The news?

spedfrk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ran fast enough to win. Don't have anything to prove to anyone but myself. Time will tell if there is more speed. Never run my best until I'm pushed to. My car & parts have to last me. Took 3 years & a little money each year to reach this point. No reason to blow it up the first night RACING at CC Speedway, where I choose to be! Had a FUN night, my family & friends enjoyed themselves & will be back.Many thanks to the Yocum's & ALL the good people who helped get CC Speedway OPEN again!!! BTW, I've always thought it was more important to be a RACER first & it didn't really matter what or where you raced .The Luche is just tired of it because he & I & a few others ran at STS & haven't gotten on STS forum with negative comments. It didn't work out for us but we don't call you names cause you like it ,more power to you.Jason,not sure what CC Speedway did to you, But unless the Yocum's did it to you all they deserve is your support & respect for what they have done for racing in CC all these years! OK, I'll get down off my soap box for now. Donnie,GET WELL SOON, missed you at CC Speedway!!!!!

Geez Greg kinda touchy aren't we? As you know I went by Sat and didn't go in due to the low car count.But it should pick up some as time goes on ,at least I hope so.Didn't go to STS as there is only one class there that does anything for me.Will be there on the third though.It's tough enough to start a season in mid June and even tougher when STS has been running for several months.

Geez Greg kinda touchy aren't we? As you know I went by Sat and didn't go in due to the low car count.But it should pick up some as time goes on ,at least I hope so.Didn't go to STS as there is only one class there that does anything for me.Will be there on the third though.It's tough enough to start a season in mid June and even tougher when STS has been running for several months.

you hit it on the nail .time will tell and i know we will get another car are two from us out there soon got to give pappy some comp .dont want him to think no one wants to beat him .i want him to keep that skinny head of his .if his head gets big his body wont be able to stand up ..and the other classes will grow .kind of funny thats the first time that i have seen a rwd win it all in years . go pappy .now if chip gets better and he will and that 50 car gets going there will be better race .

CC Speedway has our vote from IRAQ. They are very fair with everything they do out there.

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert :ph34r: (in UMM QSAR IRAQ for a BEER DAY x 3)

:P The only place in the world you can go drinking with a loaded fire arm. This is the AK-Inn in UMM QSAR IRAQ :P

i notice someone does not like my trash eventhow i always throw it out one mans trash another mans gold . there is a little thing they call a mouse .a person can always scroll past a subject .semple try it sometime .

Congrats Pappy. The car was awesome and you drove a great race. Also thank you very much to Mike McCain, I appreciate your help. Saturday was great. No fighting, no griping, just racing. The Yocums and Tom Creasy and crew are doing a great job. Thanks for all the hard work.

HEY # 12 IT FILLS GOOD RUNING IN THE 15 SECONDS . BUT ON THE TRUE CLOCK . NOT ON YOUR FRIENDS CLOCK.

...ouch!....that's gonna leave ANOTHER mark!... :blink:

Well how did it go? Car count? Who won? Attendence in the stand? I hope all went well..

I guess I missed it in the thread...but did someone answer these questions? No results up on CC website...plus one more question...I heard some drivers saying the payout was $175 to win on Thunders, $125 for second and so on...true? or mouthing off? And I have heard there were 8 to 12 Thunder cars...how hard is it to count and come up with a number? And I have heard from 200 to 500 in the stands...does anyone have some fairly concrete numbers? Inquiring minds would like to know...

16.80s for the mini,s thats not all that great.

Congrats on the win Pappy and I do agree with you, drive it enough to win; however, I do have to agree with Tim (I CANNOT believe I just said THAT!! I better go to the doctor QUICK!) a 16.80 to win confuses me...with all the "high dollar" cars I hear that are out there, THAT'S all it took? I need to sell some parts to those other "high dollar" cars then...or maybe it's just they THINK they have high dollar cars!! Anyway, congrats on the win again and if that's all it takes...take 'em to the cleaners every week!!! Who knows, maybe you'll be nicknamed "GB, Jr." :D

Archived