Should I stay or should I go

Purestock3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IM at 36 right now im gonna go up on the jet so that i can run it at 38 without leaning it out to much. Last year at CC I burned an intake valve up due to running the timming at 38 but not having enough fuel supply to go with it. But it maid my car the fastest one on the track. So i fugured I would try again and hope for the best.

I know it will work I have faith in my work man. LOL Theres also some other things im gonna try to due setup wise. What do I have to loose Im not running for champ. just racing to have fun and help support STS. If STS wasnt around I probably wouldnt be racing.

that is rite yall would not be racing because just like before yall chose to drive at sts yall would be racing starting this saturday at ccspeedway. racing is racing yall boys cant say yall didnt have fun racing at ccspeedway and with yalls asphault cars if yall were to go back to there yall would own the texas thunder division. call yall the untouchables..... lol well good luck for the rest of the season hope to see yall run at all the tracks.

think about it guys if owen hadnot opened sts he probably would have open cc and if the doc would have done things right and gave up the gost when everyone jump ship cc may have been open sooner .kinda funny what some drivers who cut there teeth at cc have to say now . cc will probably have a shortage of cars for a while .but there will be a few turkys makeing thier way back to the roost.

My take on things is real simple.

I plan on staying at STS.

But it isn't any fun to race by myself.

So in the end I'm not making the decision.....the car count will.

I like both tracks

I can find something bad in anything.....and as well something good.

One of the reasons I haven't swapped cams yet is because I'm waiting to see what happens.

I'm hoping STS prevails....

My take on things is real simple.

I plan on staying at STS.

But it isn't any fun to race by myself.

So in the end I'm not making the decision.....the car count will.

I like both tracks

I can find something bad in anything.....and as well something good.

One of the reasons I haven't swapped cams yet is because I'm waiting to see what happens.

I'm hoping STS prevails....

Id have to admit thats good thinking.you hvae to go with the flow or where your hart is .either way we all win in the end .

Naw STS will be around. I myself dont see people droping STS to go back to CC. The only ones who are gonna go to CC are the ones who didnt come and try the dirt,or there just wanting to go for any easy win cause like myself and many other faster cars run at the dirt and they dont have a chance of winning. Hell I havent even won at STS but i think I or my brother will be winning real soon. Just gotta drive the hell out of the car and start being alot more rough with others :o haha. Im not knocking CC or any of the other drivers who choose to race there but i choose to stay dirt and if the dirt did happen to close down(which it wont) I will just sell the car and buy a boat.

Well took apart the carb to have look and found out that the power valve was blowen bigger than [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/21/06]. Fixed that prob so im sure that were im loosing it and car so slugish coming off the turns. Not suppose to be wet behind the mettering block. :o

Archived