Should I stay or should I go

Purestock3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wasnt checked out but your bother did what he had to do i quess because when i got under him and we touch he looked over at me and keep coming down on me and cause him to spin and then insted of spining of into the infield he trys to keep me back and came back right in frount of me and then sent me stright in to the wall ..

i quess you can say its just racing iam just getting fustrated :angry:

lap traffic is and will always be an issue, but we have the coolest class for people to start racing and we have to protect that and insure that they all have fun and continue to come back. look when timmy started last year. everybody has to start somewhere. by the way that was damn good racing before that happened we had to be putting on a good show. hopefully we get to run like that next week. good race.

I thought that track was so wide that you didnt hit anything that there was plenty of room . i was lead to believe you can go four wide side by side out there . so why is it people keep hitting thing s do other drivers go out and look to see what line you are taking so they can get in your way . just want to know. :D

Hey Oldtimer you even been to a race at STS?

You waiting for the pro sedans to show up?

Great job thunders, EJ that was bad luck again you had it won, 4 wide down the back straight can get a little crazy, only one car got tore up out of the deal and your car is repairable, not like when you hit the wall last year and had to build a new car. If that would have happened at SAS you may have been building a new car and taken an ambulance ride.

Anyway keep it up Thunders you guys are putting on a great show.

Thanks

Owen Pittman

12 and under FREE!!! Guarantee!!

south texas no not waiting for them to come down .just remembering a few drivers saying that they dont want to race cc cuz it is to close and cant past and tear up cars .so sence they do wreck at the dirt track i was just pointing something out yes i have not been to your track this year .but have before .and i do think you have something going but some people have made remarks ..as i have . i donot dislike what you have going on out there i believe what you are doing is great and i will come out there and whatch i really dont like to go to races without a car .but i will come out there this saterday if i am welcomed .as for seeya .i do have three cars in stock they are driven by and owned by others but i also spend money on them as if they were mine .and i do race sometimes and used to full time for the last 25 years .and yes i always have something to say .and thats the great thing about this web .and as always i dont and

no one has to read what poeple say .but thank you for asking who i am . owen i am not attacking you just never will or have that i know of .

hey oldtimer, not to be a smart a$$ or dish anyone but ive seen racing at all the tracks and i do have to say as far as the wrecks are concerned, sts verses the rest i believe sts is more forgiving. ive seen cars wreck as san antonio, bullring, and sts and it always seems to me the ones that wreck at sts are always back the next week. as for the bullring ive seen the same kind of wrecks and them cars are usally out of commission a lot longer. you can also tell by the cautions, very few at sts verses other tracks. very few. just letting you know. com on out and give it a watch , then build another car and give it a try , you might jion the dark side......................... :ph34r:

hey oldtimer, not to be a smart a$$ or dish anyone but ive seen racing at all the tracks and i do have to say as far as the wrecks are concerned, sts verses the rest i believe sts is more forgiving. ive seen cars wreck as san antonio, bullring, and sts and it always seems to me the ones that wreck at sts are always back the next week. as for the bullring ive seen the same kind of wrecks and them cars are usally out of commission a lot longer. you can also tell by the cautions, very few at sts verses other tracks. very few. just letting you know. com on out and give it a watch , then build another car and give it a try , you might jion the dark side......................... :ph34r:

lmao that was a good one .i think i will write that one for my to keep it forever list .yes i will be out there saterday .just so i know what i am talking about :lol: kinda if that is posible. and btw i am allready on the dark side .

jmo i raced at cc for 4 yrs was always fixin car sunday since i been at the dirt i have alittle more time to relax on sundays also i feel more comfortable there then at cc the people seem more willing to help at cc i was always lost on what was going oon so all i can say is owen keep up the good work

i got word today that the 60 mod was be.ing sold at 40 dollars tickets .does any know about that i want to get some then if i was lucky enough to win it i would sell it to the highest bidder or something and give the money to the family .

That oldtimer talks alot of stuff, but he could back it up with his driving and his mechanical abilities!! I'm sure he never means any disrespect to any track,driver,or race team. He may be blind,but he can run. I only hope he can recruit more drivers like we all have to make racing more fun! Mike is just as passionate about racing as anyone else.so lets all pitch in to make make it a better saturday. I'm trying,but i am still mad that two tracks are open at the same time. I can't decide where to go.......BTW GREG JR pulled 15.87 on his fourth lap at C.C. on a green track today. On another note,I'll guess i'll have to buy a helicopter to enjoy two tracks of madness!! Also,can I get a flying while intoxicated if theres no D.P.S.? FRED ARREDONDO

fred they have video camera.s now might give that a try :D .im sorry folks i did not give fred any money for those words he said about me thanks fred .and he is correct . i will help anyone who needs it and i do want everyone to run good and have fun no matter where or what class it is ..and i always put the word out for new drivers . they are our future .

Well I might not be there saterday pokes are getting empty but next saterday when i return i hope no certain cars get in my way like they seem to do my brother cause Im not a nice driver like he is.

you can drive :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: jk darn i was going to come out and whatch you race .kinda pull for you .you know us ford guys have to keep pulling for each other .no one else will . :lol:

Poket book going empty im not sure if I can make it but ill try. If not this will give me time to get my car just that much better. I need a little more top end so I can pass that damn Honda Todd I can stay with him just cant get it done though im lackin a bit of power and I think its in the jetting, and im gonna take risk and give it some more timming too.

Archived