SAS/USRA Schedule for June 16 & June 17

Debbie,

Isn't that guy you call Jody, the Grandstock points leader? I sure couldn't say he would win the beauty contest. His head barely fits in his car as it is. He would have to build a dome for his car so his head would fit, if we chose him.

Okay, this is what would be nice to look at, at SAS, a goodlooking, race winning, non-cheater, hard working, nice guy.

I guess I will have to bring my own guy, he is good looking, race winning (demo derby 2005), non-cheater, hard working, nice guy.

Guest bigfat
sweeeeet shades........i need some.

Any of your local Valero's have them for $ 8.oo. They've even got some indented flames on the sides. "if it aint fast, chrome it"

Do you really think Poody could make $8.oo shades look that good????? Heeeeeeeelllllllllll No.

Dudes spends that on make up for a glamour shot.

Guest bigfat
Debbie,

Isn't that guy you call Jody, the Grandstock points leader? I sure couldn't say he would win the beauty contest. His head barely fits in his car as it is. He would have to build a dome for his car so his head would fit, if we chose him.

Okay, this is what would be nice to look at, at SAS, a goodlooking, race winning, non-cheater, hard working, nice guy.

I guess I will have to bring my own guy, he is good looking, race winning (demo derby 2005), non-cheater, hard working, nice guy.

You win.

Archived