Schedule of Events

Friday Night June 16

4:00 pm Pit Gates Open

5:00 pm to 9:00 pm Open Practice all divisions

10:00 pm GATES will be locked

Saturday June 17

12:00 noon Credentials open

12:00 noon Tech Inspection opens

1:30 pm Texas Two Step USRA Super Late Model Practice (1/2 hour)

2:00 pm Divisional Practice begins (see schedule below)

NASCAR LM . . . . USRA SLM . . . . Sportsman . . . . Grand Stock . . . Road Runners . . . . Gates

2:00 – 2:10 . . . 2:10 – 2:25 . . . 2:25 – 2:35 . . . 2:35 – 2:45 . . . 2:45 – 2:55 . . . 2:55 – 3:05

3:05 – 3:15 . . . 3:15 – 3:30 . . . 3:30 – 3:40 . . . 3:40 – 3:50 . . . 3:50 – 4:00 . . . 4:00 – 4:05

4:05 – 4:15 . . . 4:15 – 4:30 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4:30

4:45 Drivers Meeting USRA Late Models

5:00 Enclosed trailer must be out of pits

5:00 Grandstands open

5:15 Drivers Meeting SAS divisions

6:00 Qualifying – USRA Super Late Models

Qualifying – NASCAR Late Models

6:50 Parade of Aid

7:00 pm Heats

Sportsman (1st Heat line-up on front straight for Opening ceremonies)

Road Runners

Late Model Scuff session (USRA & NASCAR)

Grand Stocks

Feature Races

NASCAR Late Models - 40 Laps

NASCAR Grand Stock - 15 Laps

NASCAR Sportsman - 25 Laps

NASCAR Road Runners - 20 Laps

USRA Super Late Models - 150 Laps

Schedule of events is tentative and subject to change!!!!

Crazy,

Glad to hear you'll be joining us on Saturday, I hope. Grandstand admission is $20 for adults, $10 for Senior/Military with ID, $3 for children 7-12. Children 6 and under are free.

Regarding the number of SLM's to expect . . . as someone else said, we really don't know in advance. Most of the drivers enter on race day.

To answer the other question, we give the senior citizen discount to ages 55 and over.

***Please note***

The order of feature events has been changed. The Sportsman and Grand Stock feature races have been switched. The schedule above has been corrected.

I sure am glad that I don't know that guy that calls himself Bigfat. I couldn't afford those prices. I hope he doesn't even come over and talk to me, because someone might think I know him and charge me the larger amount to get in the pits.

Hey, is there a replacement for Woody? We need something to look at. I will have to blow Woody off, he didn't even look my way. I hope it wasn't the grey hair & wrinkles that scared him off.

Mona,

I don't know bigfat either, especially when it costs money.

I had hoped you would stop by the concert area after Woody had finished singing. I would definitely have introduced him to you and told him that you were one of his special fans . . . maybe next time! Let me think, in the meantime, someone as nice as Woody to look at . . . still thinking . . . still thinking . . . still thinking . . . LOL

Guest bigfat
Will the pit admissions increase for this event.

YES, $75 for you and $50 for anyone that knows YOU............ :P

I think that the increase in front gate ticket sales should just about get me in for free. :lol:

Guest bigfat
I sure am glad that I don't know that guy that calls himself Bigfat.  I couldn't afford those prices.  I hope he doesn't even come over and talk to me, because someone might think I know him and charge me the larger amount to get in the pits.

Hey, is there a replacement for Woody?  We need something to look at.  I will have to blow Woody off, he didn't even look my way.  I hope it wasn't the grey hair & wrinkles that scared him off.

At least I'd have one more TROPHY................................................ I love you Mona.

Here's your Woody replacement.

place any picture of bigfat here.

debwill,

Quit agreeing with Mona.

Archived