** Support our Troops **

B) I have polled my Sailors and Marines about care packages. Since we're already carrying aroound 60 pounds worth of gear, we really don't have much room for anything else. :rolleyes:

<_< We all agreed on one thing though, we could make room for some DVD's of racing at any Speedway in South Texas. With over 2000 of us, the majority that responded back to me said they want to see racing from guys like the small town racers in Corpus Christi. I had to let them know that big time racers also come out of small towns (i.e. Terry and Bobby Labonte). I got a few good chuckles out of that. :D

:rolleyes: But for the most part, we just want to see some racing. There is about 20 guys from the Corpus Christi area, so send us your left overs. :rolleyes:

B) Thanks for the last couple of DVD's Cherri, and Kari from K.O. Graphics in Corpus Christi, we can't wait to see the ones from the dirt track there. :rolleyes:

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ), and thank you for considering us for distant support. :ph34r:

;) You can reach me at wardd@cesg3.navy.mil if you want to send us some racing DVD's and I'll provide you with a mailing address. :P

:P Thanks allot for the hook-up. :( I'm out of action for a couple of more days with a broken toe :(. B) Wasn't watching where I was going, in the dark B) , with no moon, dark as hell B) , anyway you get the picture :angry: . My mailing address is:

Dennis J Ward - N332C

Expeditionary Strike Group THREE

FPO AP 96601-4701

;) Thanks again! :D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

:P Thanks Christy amd Mike :P ,

:lol: We received your package today and have already watched two of the DVD's. WOW, 2003 was a good year. It just amaized me how much I missed being in the pits all the time. Anyway, we've put them DVD's on the shelf and they are getting allot of attention. Thanks again everyone who helped do this. :rolleyes:

B) Jamie, Spencer, Jeff and the other who have sent emails, we can't wait to get the goodies. Heads down and our morale is high. :rolleyes:

:) For anyone else who wants to send racing DVD's, My mailing address is: :)

Dennis J Ward - N332C

Expeditionary Strike Group THREE

FPO AP 96601-4701

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Archived