INVERT

neon14

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is pretty interesting and funny. It would be cool if all racers could joke around with each other like ya'll do and not get their feelings hurt!

Remember we do it for fun because the feature checks do not pay the bills.

This thread is pretty interesting and funny. It would be cool if all racers could joke around with each other like ya'll do and not get their feelings hurt!

Remember we do it for fun because the feature checks do not pay the bills.

Uhhhhh....who's joking?

IT'S AN ALL-OUT WAR OUT THERE!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't believe that you all race without any invert. How do you line up? By a pill draw every week? I haven't raced a thunder in a couple of years, but we have always inverted. Fast cars to the back, slow cars in the front. Makes for an entire field of better racing. The slow guys have to learn how to block with no radios or spotters, and the fast guys have to learn how to dodge the tards.

I ran with Thumper for years and that old man can work traffic like noone else I have ever seen.

(second post on this forum, don't take any offense)

What do you mean friends? And here i was all excited and ready to see a war take place!!! Talk about a buzzkill! Oh well, i guess i'll just drink a 12 pack instead of an 18 pack on saturday!(lol).At least pretend yall should pretend to hate each other,would'nt hurt my feelings.I'm just a drunk fan!!! Put on a good show guys,like yall always do!! FRED

AARC67 Posted on May 31 2006, 10:21 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you mean friends? And here i was all excited and ready to see a war take place!!! Talk about a buzzkill! Oh well, i guess i'll just drink a 12 pack instead of an 18 pack on saturday!(lol).At least pretend yall should pretend to hate each other,would'nt hurt my feelings.I'm just a drunk fan!!! Put on a good show guys,like yall always do!! FRED  

AARC67 seems to be on to something.

Maybe that's the route only having to pick between a 12 pack or an 18 pack beer and hoping to see good competative racing. Instead of racecar maintenance and worring about setups, engines, or rules changes. HHHHHUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

I don't hope to see competetive racing at STS ,JACK. I KNOW there will be competetive racing at STS!! I leave the driving to yall,and the drinking and spectating to me. I win every night watching these boys compete,and raise hell doing it.

Let me clairify for those not on the track.I like all these guys before and after the race.They are all great racers.BUT when the green flys,I dont know anybody.I dont even see the color of their cars.I have to try to catch,out manuver,and outrun each and every one of these cars on a one on one basis.Its like a hi speed chess match,using all the tricks in the book.Sometimes it gets out of hand like 2 weeks ago and cars get destroyed.It is important not to loose your temper.But the intensity is extreme non the less,give and take.Trying to give less and take more.Each driver establishes how much.You push the opponent to his limit,trying to get him to drive in too fast,get on the gas too soon or get boxed in traffic.The ultimate race is a door to door battle lap after lap with no one having an advantage.Thats what makes oval track racing so much more fun than drags,you can get this kind of race from any position.Friends,yes.Respect, definately.Friendly competetion?Are you out of your mind????As for this NEON dude.He represents a bold new way of racing Minis.These new design Tuner cars with multi valve injected engines like you see on Fast and Furious are the real deal.They are fast from the factory and in the right hands are the superior design.On dirt or asphalt It is the future of racing for all race tracks.Look around and you see them everywhere.Once you would see big blocks with the rear jacked up but now its little wings everywhere on little cars that look like waterbugs with fancy paint.I know theres other ones now but HE started this stuff.I feel like that Henry guy that tried to beat a machine laying RR tracks every time I go up against these guys.I have old world techonology and am too old to change.What the heck would I do with an engine full of little electrical gizmos?I heard Todd say one night he lost a race because his oxygen sensor went to limp mode.Well I had a couple of wierd thoughts about that till I understood what that meant.When I go against that NEON,I am racing for old world honor against new world ideas and as everyone knows,the world hates CHANGE.

Well NEON,looks like we have to wait another week to have it out.Im not official but the modifieds are making plans to run in McAllen Sat.STS is supposed to call it tomorrow officially.Too bad RGS Thunders are just for kids or we could take this up here at RGS.I bet they would flip out seeing your little waterbugs with the little wings and fancy paint screaming around that track,its almost the exact same as STS.Oh well,see you in a week.

Looks like you can add another week to your already "LONG LOSING STREAK" you got going on Thumper. How long has it been? I bet you know down to the day. This has prolly been the longest you have ever gone without winning before. Heck you cant even win a heat race anymore! I drove by the track today and my little waterbug would feel right at home in the pits, in the water lol! I think we would need more than shrimp boots to race at STS this weekend. We would need some waders. Looks like the points leader "Sneva" will have to wait another week too. It would be a real bummer if he won the points championship without even winning a race! Anyway, Neon Will

Looks like you can add another week to your already "LONG LOSING STREAK" you got going on Thumper. How long has it been? I bet you know down to the day. This has prolly been the longest you have ever gone without winning before. Heck you cant even win a heat race anymore! I drove by the track today and my little waterbug would feel right at home in the pits, in the water lol! I think we would need more than shrimp boots to race at STS this weekend. We would need some waders. Looks like the points leader "Sneva" will have to wait another week too. It would be a real bummer if he won the points championship without even winning a race! Anyway, Neon Will

What!!??? NO racing!!??? I just finished putting the intake snorkel on the Neon (yes GB, the "other" one)

With no heat or feature wins in a LONG while, no more blackberry wine, "waterbug" Neons "swimming" around the track, what do you think OWO (Old World Order) is going to do about the NWO (New World Order)?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

We cant get to ahead of ourselves yet. Its not a rain out yet. Besides I have a fwd and I dont really think I would have a problem getting through the pits LOL! I hope we race this weekend lets just hope for no more rain. And by the way stang21, Sneva got fired from Penski at the end of the 1978 season. HeHe! Neon Will

Archived