INVERT

neon14

With a week off things can get kind of boring. I bet the old man "GB" could not handle a points invert this weekend. He barly beat the neon last time out. And what about the points leader with no feature wins, are you Tom Sneva or something, what the crap? How about something different this weekend STS. How about an invert of some type? Anyway, Neon Will

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm willing to bet that it will be an invert based on point average.

Makes for a better show.

We tore up a lot of cars like that this past week, but we'll get used to it.

All year we've been running with the fast guys up front, and it's probably been pretty boring for the fans.

At the same time....it's been easy on US drivers.

It will take some getting used to for some, but most of us from CC know how to get it done.

21 thats always been like that at cc i raced from the back. and loved it probly would have won more races from the front but i like trying my skills and pass people .cant learn to pass starting in the front .dont you like a challenge. . i just never liked starting in the middle.

well we have alot of people in this class that dont give a $hit about there cars.. i do i dont like driving a betup race car .... i do take my off the trailer and put it in the garage and work on it unlike some

thats why i like it the way we run thangs already

Hey NEON,I would love to have a full invert start.I will race you from the back,starting in the pits,a start from outside the car,a start from unloading the trailer,heck Ill even start from here.Dont forget the only reason I was able to beat you at CC Speedway was because we started in the back.Whoever got to the front first usually won.I dont like the way we start now but Owen is afraid we might wreck our cars passing like the modifieds do.We are better drivers than that,all of us ,but hes the boss,period.Reminds my of those guys that say "we cant race on dirt,we are only fast on asphalt" Isnt it funny the guys that were fast on asphalt are also fast on dirt too?If you know how to race your car,it doesnt matter the surface,distance,start position or anything else.All it takes is some adjustments.I wish we had an obsticle course so maybe I could make up the HP and handle you have over me!I might be old but I aint out of this thing yet so keep your flowers in the vase. DUEL-REMATCH-SAT-7:30-SCRATCH START-bring your friends who arent scard of racing in traffic!We prooved 2 weeks ago we can wreck without a reason.And front row Rick,that means you too.Any other takers? Darn FI cars :angry:

I got to know what is going to happen so I know which pill to draw!!!! High, low....got to know! :ph34r:

Owen,

What about figuring the average draw for the Thunder class like you did for the modifieds?

Na, its got to be a full points invert, if anything, flip a coin and swap the top 4 points cars around. Does anybody know who Tom Sneva is?

Nah, top three points invert...lol

Draw or no draw,Rick is very fast in the heats and usually wins so he gets a front row start in the feature.Someone forgot to tell him you have to be careful (slow) when the track is slippery.How bout it Rick?start with Will and me?I aint gonna ask Todd,it dont matter where he starts.How bout it Todd,give us all a lap? :D Im glad CRT doesnt race dirt,can you imagine with all his whining about VWs,what would he do with NEONS and INTEGRAS?He would go nuts.I hope EJ and Tim get the new car blues behind them too because they are fast.This bigger track likes horsepower.Im looking in E Bay for some now.

Hey NEON,I would love to have a full invert start.I will race you from the back,starting in the pits,a start from outside the car,a start from unloading the trailer,heck Ill even start from here.Dont forget the only reason I was able to beat you at CC Speedway was because we started in the back.Whoever got to the front first usually won.I dont like the way we start now but Owen is afraid we might wreck our cars passing like the modifieds do.We are better drivers than that,all of us ,but hes the boss,period.Reminds my of those guys that say "we cant race on dirt,we are only fast on asphalt" Isnt it funny the guys that were fast on asphalt are also fast on dirt too?If you know how to race your car,it doesnt matter the surface,distance,start position or anything else.All it takes is some adjustments.I wish we had an obsticle course so maybe I could make up the HP and handle you have over me!I might be old but I aint out of this thing yet so keep your flowers in the vase. DUEL-REMATCH-SAT-7:30-SCRATCH START-bring your friends who arent scard of racing in traffic!We prooved 2 weeks ago we can wreck without a reason.And front row Rick,that means you too.Any other takers? Darn FI cars :angry:

GB you hit that right in the patunias. :lol:

G.B. so you think that the only reason you beat me last year is because we started in the back. Because I had so much HP, what the crap. You couldnt beat me with one fuel injector unhooked. You cant even see anymore, you have to ask me where you start because you cant read the line up board. Is that a 14 or a 19, remember. Ill start in the back with you no matter what everybody does. Ill have my flowers in the vase Oldman. Ill see you this weekend 7:30 scratch- start- sharp. Neon Will

G.B. so you think that the only reason you beat me last year is because we started in the back. Because I had so much HP, what the crap. You couldnt beat me with one fuel injector unhooked. You cant even see anymore, you have to ask me where you start because you cant read the line up board. Is that a 14 or a 19, remember. Ill start in the back with you no matter what everybody does. Ill have my flowers in the vase Oldman. Ill see you this weekend 7:30 scratch- start- sharp. Neon Will

OUCH! :ph34r:

Will they be black roses???? :blink:

Archived