thinking about nick holt

racecar25

On 7/22/2003 at 9:34 AM, NickHolt said:

One day that magazine and $2.00 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

That was 16 years ago Nick.....its twice that amount now...just sayin'

The classroom fee you "used to charge" should not apply now? LOL :D

Personally, I hope you have a full house at your seminars! I always hear only positive things about them. :)

If Jay Hallas says it's re-opening,  it must be true. Wonder if they'll have smoked turkey and Dr. Pepper in the concessions. I'll never go back to that track ever again if they don't.  And I mean it. And I'm gonna tell all my friends to boycott too!  That'll show 'em..  

25 minutes ago, NickHolt said:

If Jay Hallas says it's re-opening,  it must be true. Wonder if they'll have smoked turkey and Dr. Pepper in the concessions. I'll never go back to that track ever again if they don't.  And I mean it. And I'm gonna tell all my friends to boycott too!  That'll show 'em..  

There's enough unsubstantiated racing rumors going 'round.

hold-it-right-there-speedy-ican-hascheezeurger-com-14556599.png

I miss Dr Pepper at my home track. Guess if I boycotted, I'd have to travel 2+ hours every weekend,  makes total sense...(sarcasm deeply implied here, I have no issues with my local track, glad it's still open despite not having Dr Pepper lol)

On another note, SAS did have wonderful fajita tacos once upon a time.

10 hours ago, NickHolt said:

.NICK I WILL DRY YOUR TEARS UP .. soon i will smoke another turkey on my pit boss smoker  I WILL share it with you .along with your favorite DR PEPPER ..

Archived