Rule Update at CC Speedway

steven those springs and other parts didnt come in to those cars till 1993 and later .who.s the old man now gooffy .your dad ran 1635 to 38 .with all those stock junk parts i was talking about in 1991 .i forgot that will was one of us back then :lol: why did you hit him for anyway that was meannnnn . .

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh steven older people can remember back alittle better that young guys like you .but just dont ask me about yesterday not log ed into my memory bank .but give 15 years and ill remember it .all you guy.s my age and up know what im saying .

the only way we could beat that mazda was to keep him behined us .that rotory motor when it hit rpm.s which was no limit was imposible to pass ..ej .s car sounds just alitle like the mazda .and the 70 prosedan ran somewhere about 1530.s .on slicks. turn four used to be quicker than it is now really slowed down some after don repaired the front wall no arch now like then .

i was thinking when will 's dad was running they was runny the racing tires cause thats about when dad started racing it was rotary roger, doug mcbee , john and scott sullivan i might have years mixed up cause the year after dad started they started a outlaw class cause dad's first car we brought off gus gustofagine ( hope i spelled that right )

Gus is still around steven saw him last year at cc .with old vw larry kraus .and at the time we were running dot treaded tires . and your dad started raceing in 1997 .after he beat me on buying gus.es car .remember you tried to track me down to buy my new car .that i sold to robert ford . and no you didnt spell his last name correct .I>LL give you an A for trying GUSTAFSON :D

Gus is still around steven saw him last year at cc .with old vw larry kraus .and at the time we were running dot treaded tires . and your dad started raceing in 1997 .after he beat me on buying gus.es car .remember you tried to track me down to buy my new car .that i sold to robert ford . and no you didnt spell his last name correct .I>LL give you an A for trying GUSTAFSON :D

that was dumb 1987 not 1997 stupid me

mike why are you saying late i dont think he passed away he was in here a couple of years ago getting some parts

and 1 day at race camp i really beat gb

and mike they was running the mcCreay dot racing tires back then

On the back of davids pinto was a painting of a pac-man with a bunch of dots and then my dads mazda. Like the video game. This was in the 80's sometime. David and my dad raced each other hard every week and had fun just like me and Todd do today. Davids wife still goes to the races every once in a while.

Gus and his wife still come to my parents house to watch the nascar races on sundays every chance they get. Gus also comes by my work every few weeks to say hi. He painted the neon last year and it still looks good even after a year at ccms racing against those fords. Does anybody remember what Gus's favorite color is?

Gus and his wife still come to my parents house to watch the nascar races on sundays every chance they get. Gus also comes by my work every few weeks to say hi. He painted the neon last year and it still looks good even after a year at ccms racing against those fords. Does anybody remember what Gus's favorite color is?

GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN

David and i used to talk at his shop . he taught me alot in those days and over the years i lost touch with him .when david wanted to sell what he had from raceing .frank carpenter bought his old outlaw and sold it to jeff , the car was illegal for minnies .so in 1990 jeff and i took it apart and put the cage in his car .that cage .is still around .the people that have that bakery .somewhere on southside .has it the car ran a few times and got wrecked i believe .jessie tried to buy it .but they didnt want to sell .that car was the 45 and 17 .and was james lees car at one time .and it was the first car the mike villareal. raced. a popup piston that david ran belongs to lalo now .mybe if todd wants it lalo might know where it is still.

Archived