Schedule for May 7

The races were rescheduled, what about the event for May 7, I would guess that day goes with it? So when will the event for May 7 be rescheduled for? AND, no one has ever responded to my question about season tickets!!! Thunderhill has them, as do other TX race parks, when will SAS? AND how much???

Me and Rick talked about May 7th but haven't got a date yet though it will be later in the year. When we get it figured out will have something on here. As for the tickets maybe Debbie can help you not real sure. I'll talk to Terry Monday.

Actully guys, at the beginning of the season we were offering a Platminum Club membership, which included, a season pass, reserved seat in the stands with your name personalized on it, reserved parking at the front gate and a SAS platinum club Golf sytle shirt. The price was $325.00. WE only had a few responses about them and nobody actully bought one. Probably would still offer this but would have to refigure the value since the season is underway.

Rick Day

Would like to know about the season ticket prices even now, so would others I think. Minus the golf shirt and personalized seat(we have our favorite place to sit). Some people just want to see the races more often. Maybe a cola pass, or pit pass instead. The parking part was good though! Maybe next time advertise the tickets more, put a link on the website specifically for that purpose. Maybe enough season tickets could be sold to pave the parking lot :rolleyes: . I am sure I am not the only one looking forward to the reschedule of the boat and bus races and derby. OH and thanks for the quick response!

Hey Rick,

I'm sure this is a dumb question but why the big lay off? Seams to be a long time between now and the next race. Also seams to be a lot of open weekends during the season. I really hope this is not a bad sign of things not going well. I'm just a concerned fan, my son and I try to come to the races every weekend their running and this was just a question my son asked of me and I did not have an answer. We did have a great time during the big ASA weekend.

Thanks,

Scott Shearrer

Scott

We do thank you for your support of San Antonio Speedway. The main reason for some of the long breaks basically comes down to one reason. Even though we are a NASCAR weekly racing series track, most of the nights we are taking off are against night time NASCAR events or holiday weekends. So we elected not to try and compete with the 500 lb gorilla.

Rick

Archived