We need a sponsorship for Late model

Late model racing team in need of a sponsorship...we are currently in our reserch and development stage and need sponsorship for continued development. We have several oppertunities available either per race or per season. For the right business or organization we would offer a package deal on the last half of the 2006 season w/ sponsorship of the 2007 season. We are a professional team looking to team with a professional business.If you are a serious business that would like to become part serious racing program then this is for you.

Walker Motorsports Inc.Walkermsports@aol.com

Wes, It was a pleasure talking to you on the phone yesterday, and we are looking forward to your presentation friday. After talking with you I am alot more comfortable in your operation,and I think we have the right team. see you fri.

ddewitt

lonestar inf inc.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to all who have written, and to those I have met. I regret not being able to team with all who were interested but I thank those for thier intrest.The new car is in chicago with a great bunch of guys from petty ent. but is scheduled to be back home mid may,after a brief stop in missouri. Due to some intrest we are thinking of adding another car ( or 2)program(s) to help fit the local and regional market. possibly nascar weekly series and/or super late model.Drivers have not even really been thought about but could possibly be female/ minority depending on sponsor needs/wants.Any intrest should reply at the e-mail listed in first post.

Sincerly,

WMI

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all who have supported WMI in our endevor to become a bigger and better race team. We have surely made some great friends along the way. We at WMI have agreed on a deal and would like to announce that WMI has sold it's team. Under contract agrrements WMI will not be able to run in a series higher than a regional series for the next 3 years. Although this does put the 5 year goal a little farther back, we believe it is in the best intrest of the team and employees that had the chance to advance faster and farther than we could have taken them. WMI will be running a 2007 season for either nascar weekly series or usra super late models. Once agin thanks to all and be sure to look for us to run a few in the fall and next years season, in our new car.

Sincerly,

W.M.I

WALKER MOTORSPORTS INC.

Archived