Looking For

neon14

I also need to have a small truck to haul a bird dog around, he sheds to much hair to ride in a car. screaming20 you have a small truck, if a honda civic will haul the neon I am sure your truck will. Neon Will

I have a buddy a work with a mid 80s 3/4 ton Chevy van he is looking to sell. It runs well but suddenly started leaking tranny fluid. Interior and paint are very good, 4 captains chairs. He just mentioned it today so I don't know how much but I'll bet you can get it right.

will uncle has a truck hes selling i asked about it yesterday. he said some one put 500 down but hasnt come back yet and its been few weeks. he said if he dont contact him soon hes gonna sell it to some one else. kinda expensive i think but its a dodge dakota not sure on model belive late 90s its four wheel drive extended cab with i believe a 318. if interested i will keep bugging him. it has lots of miles but he never drove over 55. hes nt much into speed and kept it well maintained. so let me know and i will bug him to sell it to you..... :D

Will,

I've got an Isuzu that needs ther head repaired. We can talk trade if you like. It's a 94 with a 4 banger. Head needs a spot fixed and milled. Just haven't had time to fix the thing.

Darin

Archived