SO

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we had 12 out this week but we were missing 3 regulars. get them back puts us at 15, then we still have 4 or 5 fwd eat'n fire breath'n earth shak'n mustangs threating to come out this week again. that makes 20. i would like to see 18 to 22 regulars ready for opening nite points season coming up after the texas race. all you thunder cars sitting in the barn, its your last practice race this weekend. bring em out, don't let these little fwd half cars take that pretty trophy home every week. you guys are already 5 and 0................... ouch that has to sting!lol. lets have a fun year guys and put on some good showz.

you are right gb, and i ran dwarf cars there a few times and had a blast. it is like stadium mini races. you know were you just rub and touch all the way around. we should strike a deal with them. they bring theres down here once. and we will take ours once. i would have to plan it cause of work. lets try to get full purse here first. payout is killing me. i did not even clear the gate last week. all though it might help if i could drive that mod better and get better than 20th place every week. haha. those guys are so freak'n fast. oh yah, don't think i congradulated you on another great win last week. way to go. just proves if you play a little in the barn, you get to play harder on the track. good jod bud!

that is the help we need to try to get these guys to bring out their abandoned thunder cars. there are so many out there and i keep banging my head against the wall. we have the coolest dirt track right here in our back yard. these guys need to realize that with the dot tire rule it don't matter much with horsepower. if you have seen any of the races this year, you saw four different winners and a bone stock neon rick got for $800 won one and had to pass the legend on the last lap to get it. i have had a good week this week hearing from a couple of guys that have been out for a while and i am currently working with a few people to try and help add some more money to the pot on given nites. this class has the potiential to be a huge attraction with car count alone and we have alot of really good drivers that can help others who want to build cars and come play. it is a very competitive class but it also a class that is relitively easy and affordable to be competitive in. thanks owen and sts crew for supporting us little guys and sticking with us to help us grow. plus your always going to get a few of these guys to step up to limited or mod. we need to band together to help breed new drivers get involved in the best sport there is. support your your local dirt track!

Archived