Workin TURD in progress

ford12

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA Naw i couldnt get the pics of my to post not sure what the deal is with them. But i can tell you its dont look any better right now. If i get to make the race this weekend its probably just gonna be primer for right now. Got Owen doin the numbers so that tells you we are really close to makin our dayview of some fast mustang.

i thank we will make it this week just got in from garage just a bunch of little stuff to do to our cars we should have all three motors in by thursday ... took off work this friday so i could get it done ..................I WANT TO RACE ITS NOW FUN JUST WATCHING.........

;)

hey owen guess im going to come to dirt since ccms is up in air about when going to open but i need to know what numbers or in super street my number for cc is 07 hate to change since i just put new numbers on or can i run 07x

naw still have the 21 car but it will have diffent looks this year as soon as its gets painted. But like i said it might be primer for now if i for some reason make it this weekend. Got my fingers crossed. Frankies motor is in and i think we are gonna out Ej in tomm night if the clutch gets here. So i think we will have at least 2or 3 of the 4 cars out there.

postell69 not sure who you are but you can run 07 or 07x, Mark Gavlik originally registered under 07 but then Bob called said they were going to run Super Stock not street stock, then they never showed for any class. We can make whatever number you want work so0mehow, with a letter or another number which ever.

Thanks for the interest.

Owen

will i know its not rick i work with him .the was a guy .at work the other night .that i gave texasspeedzone info to .

he has a souped up turbo neon .he wants to get into racing round track. he saw yah race last year and .

hes sort of got one to build just thought yah might show him the ropes . I dont know how to set up or that fact anything about neons .contrary to yahs believes i dont know everthing for admitting that ill probly get some smart a...s remarks but bring it on :D:D:D

Archived