That 21 car looks like about a 1980 Celica coupe.The Celicas were tearing up the dirt tracks in Missouri last time I was there.They used a 22R short block with a 20R head and had a 2400cc engine with 13 to 1 compression.But I thought you guys were die hard Ford guys.Couldnt tell what Tim was driving,must be some kind of Stealth.Hope you guys get that Celica and Stealth out soon.

What the crap is that?I only live a few blocks from your house and that dont look like your garage.LOL! Neon Will

Frankie, I thought EJ's car was cool but yours takes the cake, sweet. Nice wheels. Anyway, Neon Will

Lmfao that is some funny [edited out, 3/15/06]. Gb your right its a toyota celica. And we are die hard ford racers. Just havin some fun.

i thought ya was drunk so i called it a mustang .i figured it would make ya drink more if you thought it was .a toyota. :D:D:D:D:D:lol:

Ford12

now thats funny. I don't see how you find time to be on the net with a race car to get

ready and that dirt track school you have been going to in the off season. Last time I saw you at that school you looked pretty good. One day I think you will be able to pass that 3 year old Ty. And just remember that the gas and the brakes won't be on the stirring wheel in your race car like that little Go-cart.

geewiz ford 12 you sure know how to hurt a : fellers fee eeeeeeeeeellings. :lol: i always thought it was exhaust fewms that messed me up .see you can tell by

my speeeelllling :D

Frankie quit tryin to put the picture of your daily driver on here and say thats my race car. Hope you dont try pickin up any ladies in that TURD. And oldtimer just messin with ya. I think the fumes made you a little emotional to lol.

hey 12 all in fun i kind a like you guys and we just mite bring a car or two out you going to show us the way arounld