Drivers meeting March 17th Friday ...630?

Boerneracehounds50

he said he would not try to stay up with sts pay out untill car count is up

I guess 37 payout is based on what they bring in at the back gate, wrong way to go, you dont pay, cars wont come, thus you will never have a good field of cars, if you have good pay to start and then cars dont show, then you have a reason to cut back pay out,but if cars dont show because you dont have the payout good based on car count, you will never get a good payout due to not attracting any cars.(huh,lol)

oldguy, how can people know about these tracks when they dont advertise, you have to get the word out for those not associated with a car to know about the track to come out, look at HCR, web site, no up date since oct '05. and no responce from anyone on there forum, not even there open date is posted on there site, and why people dont sit in the stands????,I see the same as 37, if your not directly on one of these sites in which the regular race fan isnt, they dont know about races. When I brought my car home and came down the street, we had a bunch of neighbors come over and were asking where do they have tracks around so they can come watch. perfect point, racefans that would go watch and maybe get hooked, but dont know where cause no advertising. Look at SAS and there shows, ads on the radio,got to spend some money to make money, or you just pay out on what the gate brings in. Look at STS, TV comercials ,and its working.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

89CREWMEMBER;YES I LOVE IT AND YES WE WILL BE BACK(OFTEN)....I ENJOY ALL THE TRACKS WE GO TO.GOT TO SEE ALLEN WIN THE MAIN AT SAS THIS SATURDAY.IT WAS A GREAT FEELING INSIDE.OWEN RUNS A GREAT SHOW.DOES HE MAKE MONEY?MY GOD I HOPE SO!THATS WHY THEY SPENT THE MONEY,TO MAKE MONEY........IT TAKES SOMEONE WHO LOVES THIS SPORT TO GIVE 100%.AND IT IS OWENS LOVE FOR THE GAME THAT SHOWS.THE BEST OF LUCK AND HOPE THAT THE PROFITS DUE MAKE IT WORTH IT. FRANK T.

Frank, you seem to say that the track owners or promoters deserve to get their cash back but not the racers. The racers are just supposed to donate to the cause? I guess that is good business sense. End of this topic for me, getting to bashing.

Yes the owners and promoters should make a profit. We race as a hobby and should be happy these guys will take a chance with their money and give us a place to race. If you want more money then run up front. If a track posts a purse of $500 to win is it their fault that we all spend $1000 to try to win it? No it's not. The main thing is that a promoter pays what is advertised and treats you fair and with respect.

Archived