Drivers meeting March 17th Friday ...630?

Boerneracehounds50

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got off the phone with Nell, and the reason for the Friday meeting is that she said last meeting went long and drivers a whole what 3 or 4 complained they paid 15 for pits and couldnt practice, and she said alot of car are racing in Corpus, and that would pose a problem.dont see many getting there on Friday but hey, who knows.

a couple of thangs

There is no way I am going to drive out on Friday night and sit in the bleachers and have someone read to me and listen to a couple of people ask about something that is plain as the nose on their face. Last meeting was long as hell. Had to get the rules read to us cause I guess they think racers cant read ( may not be able to spell good, but I can read fine) Then some whining from some guys that wanted this tire or that carburator.

Second is

Why in the hell do I get more info from other racers and fans that I get from the track itself? Don't the track promoter and owner know about this place? Joe Horne and Frank did. The amount of info coming out of the track/promoter is slower than an 80 year old man pissing with a swolen prostat.

just a couple of thangs, thats all ;)

Guest RandyBorlace

not sure, i plan on going to port a some too, but i know i will be there by racetime, all my buddies give me crap over missing the beach to go to a race track, but oh well, that's just me.

Ford truck man, SEEING as how Harley has blown up 2, count them 2 engines in the past month, he will be spending his time working on putting an engine back in the #29 pure stock. He blew up the engine in his truck so I gave him the one outta my racecar, he proceeded to blow that one up.... 1 more and he's fired!!! lol j/k.

By the way... we still have not figured out exactly how he did it, seeing as how the engine was NEW only had 1505 miles on it! Perhaps the springy thingy that broke was faulty?

missmindy29

Archived