Weather

The Shrimp

Take !-37 into town, then take the SH 358 (South Padre Island Drive) exit. You will travel approximately 3 - 4 miles and then you exit Old Brownsville Rd. Take a right and go down Old Brownsville for approximately 2 - 3 miles and go through the stop light (stop first please) and the track will be on your left hand side. Can't miss it!

hey im thinking of going dirt instead of cc im new in the super street class can anyone tell me do they run that class every week or once a month my brother in law kevin said i would like any input from anyone thanks

I stop every time! Look both ways and then proceed with caution with my hands on 10 and 2. :P

Mike,

Only you would look both way's at a three way stop. J/K.

Hey Mike,

Is that looking both ways before (the beer)or after the (the beer) races???

LOL

poorboy i heard you weren't goin out there until they let you ride in lawrence,s lap during the races. but im not sure if thats true or not. hahaa

89 crewmember

PS NOTHING DIRECTED TOWARD MR MODIFIED ALL AIMED AT THE ONE AND ONLY POORBOY. FIGURED ID CLEAR THAT UP BEFORE IT GETS TO HIM THAT IM BASHING HIM OR SOMETHING.

hold on a minute, if this is allowed i wan to ride in the king of beers- show car- polished up- dirt sling'n- slydewayz- riley mobile for one heat. wait do we have to pay for this? this is a great opportunity for a little mini stock driver like myself lol

Archived