Need a Grand stock

:rolleyes: I'm looking for a car to build into a grand stock. If anyone knows of one, please let me know. I'm running out of time. Just decided to build a grand stock. I'm not registered on racepartsauction.com and I need this fast.

You should try Pick-N-Pull on applewhite road, they have a small used car section and there are always a few RWD American cars under $500, otherwise, and this is going to sound funny, I would spend a satuday driving around the South West side in a nasty pickup with a trailer asking people if they will take $200 for the clunker in the backyard, it sounds odd, but think about the kind of car you are looking for, and what it needs to look like inside and out???

Also a good place to find older cars like that cheap is the police auction. Not just S.A. (once a week) but also every city sells off impounded cars. Impound yards for towing companies are good choices too. After that I would get out the phone book and start calling junkyards , I have had good luck over the years getting junkyard sponsorships. Hope this helps.

Archived