hi

ford_truck_man_78

racefan2006 were do you get this information?

We would never race with out insurance, we use Commercial Risk Group out of Tulsa Ok. and thery are under written by a group out of Florida not sure their name.

We have a million liability and ten thousand AD&D / Additional medical.

I mail in the $ every Thursday before the races so we are covered. Any other info needed? I can post a scanned copy of the binded policy if that will help. ;)

If there is any other vicious rumors out there floating around let me know and I will put the truth to them.

Thanks for your concern and come enjoy the races.

Owen Pittman

Do you have valid insurance that covers the drivers? There are rumors that the is NO insurance at the track. Enquiring minds want to know.

Just like the saying "racefan2006" wants to know what insurance each track has so they can commit insurance fraud...

Fan 06,there are people who like to start rumors so they can feel important.Most arent racers. Many people dont realize how difficult it is to be a promoter and many promoters are only intrested in themselves but what I have seen at STS and having raced for Owen for 2 years before,there is no self intrest involved here.This is a dirt track that is the most perfect combination of quality people and racing surface I can remember racing at.I dont know how they managed to keep the entire track in such good condition.Reminded my of asphalt.I dont even have mud all over my car.It wasnt dry slick,kind of like a wet slick that challanged a driver to have maximum car control.All the races were good,especially the modifieds.It was like the California Nascar race with multiple grooves you could find what worked for your car.And you did not need to knock someone out of the way to pass,lots of room. Wish my modified was running,looks like too much fun.This is the track modified drivers have always wanted.Congrats to Lawerence on winning,what a driver.Cant wait till next week. Thumper

As you can see by my name we are just getting started in racing. Rookie mistake in asking about rumors. I did`nt not try to offend anyone and I surlely wasn`t looking to being labeled, as you pretty much have done. We will be coming to your track to race and are looking forward to it. We are not trying to make enemies but it looks like there are going to be some there. Hope to see you soon.

Im sure no one was trying to label you or anyone else.You would have to look elswhere to find enemies.Everyone at STS will welcome you with open arms and be glad to help you in every way.The people you heard rumors from are the trouble makers but no matter,once you race here you will forget all about them.Im sure some people can help you when you need it as you can help others when they need it.Thats what makes racers special.Come join the fun :D Thumper

Archived