Pics of race

ford12

Neon,you have been reading your Webster again I see.Now my secrets out,being a lot of hot air.Or is it stale poots. :D What about the weather for Sat;will it be warm enough for the Ford guys? I think Todd might bring his BMW too,he had that look on his face.I do believe Pete was the happiest guy there ,got a new horse to ride.He found my groove right away and was bumping me to move over.I waved to him that he had the whole track but he wanted my infield groove.Todd caught it too late to help him.Thats the trick of dirt,reading the track.Now you know why I race dirt and asphalt every year.When you guys get it figgured out good,maybe we can all go to Gator in Oct to race for that 3,000 dlrs.Thanks for a fun nite guys,see you Sat. Stale Fart

GB there will be a HEAT-WAVE of fords coming very soon. So things will be heating up.

ford 12, now that was a good one! Bring that heat on we need it, hope to see you this week but yall aint parking in the Ghetto.

Half-Car driver Neon Will

Wings are expensive and are one of the largest investments that a ghetto driver has. And if you can say "I drive a half-car" that might get your foot in the door. BUT, all the ghetto spots are taken for this year. So, maybe next year you can park in the Ghetto. The best thing that you could do right now is get a wing and drink a beer.

Half-Car driver Neon Will

Hey Stang,what you doing giving out speed secrets?Petes Rock does have an Audi Quattro engine with a formula super V head that will turn 15,000 rpm and makes about 275HP. Its nice to have money.I know because I built it.There was over 10,000$ invested in the engine alone but oh what a ride.Power comes on at 7,000 and pulls like a Kawasaki Ninja up to 12,000 and stays steady to 14,000rpm.I loved building it but cant afford one for myself so I have to rely on handeling and driving to try to outrun it.Petes problem will be so much power its hard to drive so all it takes is to make him overdrive it and spin the tires.Just dont be on the outside because FWD cars go straight when the tires are spinning.Especially with a locked diff.I think I can outrun him with experience,at least for a while,I have Toyota pistons from a Supra that makes good torque.The RWYB race on the 18th will be a different story but I dont give up.And for Tim who quit CC because of a Scirroco ,all I can do is quote the punch line from my favorite joke "Wait,its a trap,theres two of them" Bobby,hurry up and get racing,we have a race to settle.I have not beat you on dirt and want another chance. Thumper :ph34r:

This is getting good. Im gona have to roll out my big motor neon, with my hemi motor LOL! Somebody needs to buy my black dirt neon for cheap. Timmy drive by my house and look in the back yard, ANOTHER neon. Im gona build a swarm of neons for you guys to deal with. Anyway get those fords to the track lets go race put a stock clutch in it or something, you guys are missing out on alot of fun. And I want to see this race between Bobby and G.B. this should be good.

Hemi half-car driver Neon Will

HAHAHA i didnt leave CC cause your car i left CC cause the rules wrote to your favor im am not scared of your car or anyone elses car for that matter. I cant believe you would even say somethin like that. I know my car is fasters than yours just hard to beat someone that has 35 years experiance,[edited out by Nick Holt, 2/26/06]. So if you wanna bring back the past grudge we once had go for im ready anytime. Or we can just keep it cool between each other like we did this past year your choice.\

Will build it more the better. Im gonna need good car counts so i can win all that money lol. Dont leave CC or someone will try saying your left cause of there car.

Archived