Any updated info on opening night?

rebelracewriter

Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain. Breezy and cooler. Highs 43 to 47. North winds 15 to 25 mph.

» ZIP Code Detail

Tonight

Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain. Lows in the mid 30s inland...upper 30s coast. North winds 10 to 15 mph.

Sunday

Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain. Highs in the mid 40s. North winds 10 to 20 mph.

This from the weather site, cold ,cold,cold, was thinking about going, but with 15-25 mph winds means even colder, good luck Owen, but I will walk outside and frezze my a$$ off and not have to drive 3 hours to do so., there will be more races with more cars built a month from now. Hope you have a good turn out and alot of cars.

bow up guys. it is not that bad. don't blame it on the cold. if your your wife says you can't come out and play just tell us. its not about the weather. if you got as race car and there is a track open to race it i say go race it. cool theme jason for tonight.................... the ice breaker. see you guys there

Its not so much about the racers, most have haulers or trucks they get in to keep warm. What about the fans? They'll have to sit with the north wind blowing in their face. Then there's travel issues, right now its 29 here and drizzling. Roads haven't iced over yet, just got back from the store and I could barely get a "controlled" slide, but still you have to think about that too. I want to see a race as much as the next diehard and if they do postpone I've been to commited to going to Abilene next weekend for quite some time. So...........

Archived