Daytona Truck Race

jp17

Y'all know,

David Starr introduced me and my family to CTS about 8 years ago. Since then, my wife and I caught the bug, have been track rats ever since. We now know and follow several race teams and drivers in Bush and NEXTEL.

When Chuck L invited me to this forum I thought it might be a good place for adult conversation in a open medium for exchanging ideas about the sport and the people who make it tick. I think I made a mistake.

I'm not politically correct and never will be. I'm not into groupspeak and when I hear bullshit, I raise the bullshit flag. This seems to be offensive.

As I withdraw my membership from your group, please accept my apologies for disrupting both this thread and the forum.

Thanks for the warmwelcome,

Best wishes and good luck to all.

MagicMan & Scorpio

As I withdraw my membership from your group, please accept my apologies for disrupting both this thread and the forum

Thats too bad. One of the great things about a forum is being able to discuss different opinions and points of view. Sometimes we need to grow thick skin as people attack the syntax or the person instead of the merits of the argument. But that in itself is understandable also.

As in racing where we cannot afford to lose or run off our fan base, we must not lose members to this forum. If we keep this up, we will soon have nothing but mini me's here.

I say, go ahead and disagree. Present your argument. I hope I am logical enough to change my opinion, belief, and/or point of view if I am presented with an argument that meets the qualifications to overturn what I thought was true.

None of us wishes to pursue falsehoods. So I think that we need to be ever vigilant in the quest for finding the true facts of a situation.

Just my opinion.

sorry you are going MagicMan.

If you change your mind, come on back.

When Chuck L invited me to this forum I thought it might be a good place for adult conversation in a open medium for exchanging ideas about the sport and the people who make it tick.  I think I made a mistake.

Hey MagicMan, remember this is a forum. I don't think there is a forum out there where everyone agrees with whatever the discussion might be. You will hear facts, opinions, suggestions, ideas, etc., so disagreements, sarcasm, mature and childish responses are expected. I think Nick does a good job of looking over this forum and does a lot of editing where he feels or someone else feels the rules are being broken. Some times things are taken too serious on this board and you are a prime example, if you continue to post on here maybe you can approach it with a different mind set and expect some criticism. Some times it's just for fun, unless you are "txtom or thelegend96", those are some serious guys there. :lol:

By the way, I know there has been others, but I think you are the first person who actually posted your withdrawal other than being banned. :huh:

Yea, I would say this got a bit out of hand..I am apalled..And,To attack a new member??? This Ferdinand the Kosher Kowboy dude or whatever, doesnt even have a clue..and I suspect with his childish postings only WANTS to start trouble..I wouldnt pay attention to him, MagicMan..HE is not worth your time..I wouldn't say he is worth anyone's time...

I've been here a while, and I am totally embarrassed the way MY friend was treated....Not even sure I want to be around anymore....This kind of behavior not only runs off new members, but existing ones as well...

Archived