4-Cyl Run-What-U-Brung at CCMS, Mar 17-18

NickHolt

Received this from Gregg "Doc" Godfrey this morning.

================================

Attention 4 cyl cars !!! It's your turn to " RUN 4 THE MONEY." Fantastic purse for the 1ST ANNUAL "RUN WHAT U BRUNG " RACE March 17and 18 at CC speedway. NO ENGINE RULES, NO TIRE RULES, NO SUSPENSION RULES(NO NITROUS) 4PT CAGE. MORE INFO AT ccspeedway.net

tim good thing want see what it.ll do whos driving. .have randy call me at the store if you could please.

Just out of curiosity, who are you? I don't know who everyone is on TSZ. Randy will be driving the car... Thanks,

Tim

will did you have fun on the dirt i see gb won austin did good to all in the family i suppose.

Yes I had a blast on the dirt, I did not know what I was doing but but had fun. I was also very cold and wet it was kind of like riding a jet-ski on the lake in a cold front in the rain. It was great.

half-car driver Neon Will

I would like to see randy run his pro4 is he gonna do it or what cause thats probably the only car that will beat gb if it runnin right.

The car will be running right, that's for sure. It should be a fun night, as long as people move over. :D

Tim

Heard Sat nite the dirt track is going to be looking at the open comp race as a possible event there if it is successful.There was talk of a 1000 dr purse.Probably an enduro kind for 4 cyls.The door is open now for us to show or go.We have lots of competetion for prize money with modifieds,limiteds,super stocks etc.Remember,there is also big mini shows at Gator,Heart of Texas, and Grand Paririe as well.Not to forget the end of year specials at Thunder Hill and SAS with the Pro Sedans.Lots of good races to attend.This one is first.

Does anyone know how many laps the race will be?Someone said 100 laps.I think I can make 100 laps with my big tank.Dont know about tires though,the gumballs will not last that long.Maybe the Hoosher 8" slicks would be the better choice.Just saw I have to take the nitrous out now.Guess I better get that alcohoal carb off the modified now. ;)

evolution the big [ goomba]

taco.king .the biggest meanest greennest pepper eater.chalupa crunching

enchilady .eating .lip smackin' afterwords pooten.

tooten .driver i have ever known just little old jessie [sr]

ps just like clint eastwood movies they always say who are you :ph34r::D:D:lol:;)

Archived