mini stock set up

honda 46

dont think you have to change up your car just to come run the dirt. just bring it and go from there. will and i were running togeher with 2 totally differt set ups and total different driving styles, it is a major equalizer out there. the 46 has the exact set up as the asphalt and it was fine you change up your driving and see where the car works best. your gearing should be the same also, i was turning almost exactly the same rpm at the end of the straight. so come out and play and lets have some fun. thanks owen and the entire sts crew for creating a great atmosphere out here in the pits, it was laid back and everyone was helping everyone and no one bloes you off cause you drive a thunder car which is what i was used to last year. it is going to be a very fun year here so dust it off and bring it out. oh yah the track was great sat. nite, super job, the first race should prove to be very successful and fun. keep the flame sts! thanks again. :rolleyes:

I got my Farm Neon all tuned up. I got what I hope is a slidwayz FWD setup under the car. Every time I get on the gas the back end just comes right back behind the front end. And when I get on the gas and the car does not turn I turn the wheel more and give it more gas and it turns. Its kind of like a pulling push or something. So I put some rear steer in it. We will see what happens. Neon Will

Archived