Force runs 4.664 @ 329.91 mph

ProTree

yep,there's a 4.5 in the trailer,just a matter of when and where it surfaces.Once the tire change in gainesville kicks in,may take awhile to adapt to the change,but 4.5's coming.Some of the quicker tracks come up in a few months.Keep an eye on Scelzi,he's capable of laying down a good one at anytime also.Force will push it today and smoke the tires around 2nd or 3rd round,He wants the record,it will cost him the race weekend.

kids name J.R. Todd,came from the Jr Dragster Ranks,talk about a jump,he's sponsored by Menards.He worked for Bob Gilbertson last year crewing,now he's got a car,he's running the full IHRA season and several NHRA races.Scott Kalitta went back to driving a Funny Car and crashed a couple times in pre season testing.His dad put a female in Scotts top fuel car and started a funny car team for this year with Scott.Kalitta's got the $$$$$$.Figure 3 Top Fuel Car Teams and a Funny Car Team and the budget to run the full season.Alot of familys could retire for the rest of their lives on what it cost to run just one team.Think about 4 teams.

Rebel,the young lady from Houston that Disney did the TV movie "Right on Track" about, Erica Enders, is starting to get a grip on Pro Stock.She quaified #2 behind Greg Anderson with a 6.678 at 206.80.Pro Stock is the toughest class of the bunch and she ended last year on a good note and it seems to be carrying over to this year.The difference from #1 to the #16 spot in the class is a blink of the eye and for being 21 yrs old and just starting her 2nd year in the class,she has come to race this year.

i missed her run, but i saw she also got knocked out early, i think in the 2nd round.........but i have seen her run before and she is also fast........drag racing has a few fast women in it........i thought it was funny and very resourceful of the hight team to use their show car body to run the final round............

Archived