Feb 18th Prediction

Jason

Every car we saw at CC last season will be at Saratoga. All those old cars that have been sitting for yeas since the place closed will be at Saratoga. 90% of the i37 cars will be at Saratoga.

Now to the racing. Dirt Superstar #87 will win the mod race with #89 finishing a close 2nd....

In the purestocks the 40 cars will get into it with the Nesloney bros. Oh wait this is 2006. Umm I bet we see lots of contact in that class regardless of who is there. A #88 will win that race.

I hear we have a Luche and a Shrimp on dirt. That should be interesting to watch.

Can't wait till the 18th. :o

I'll be there running in the limited modified class. I won't predict anything except that I'll have fun.

No point in racing unless your having fun.

The more I hear about whats going on down here the more pumped up I am about the track opening up. It definatly has 99% of the Corpus racer's support.

i thought that was just a show car riley, you mean your going to race it also? i think you should build you a mini car also for entertainment then you and i can jack with each other in both classes. as for my prediction, i say the pits will be over loaded with racecars. those who did not reserve parking will wish they did. poll time, i'm guessing 75 total car count. what do you guys think? the winner gets to wear shrimps white gogo boots that nite.

I'm looking forward to opening night. It should be fun and interesting!!! I've been to every practice and this will be my first races to watch in person on a dirt track. Looking forward to seeing "The Shrimp" race!!! And I'm also looking forward to seeing how the drivers who use to race at CCMS do at STS!!!!!!!

I DONT KNOW WHATS ALL THE WHINING ABOUT TIRES IS. WE HOTLAPPED WITH A HOOSIER AND COULDN'T TELL ANY DIFFERENCE TIMES DIDN'T CHANGE EITHER. HAS ANYONE BEEN LOOKING AT THE RESULTS OF SOME OF THE BIG RACES SO FAR. NOT ONE HAS BEEN WON WITH THE NEW HOOSIER FROM WHAT I HAVE READ. I THINK THE TIRE DEAL IS AN EXCUSE FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR ANY EXCUSE NOT TO RUN. SEE YA AT THE TRACK AND WE'LL BE ON AR'S FOR A WHILE SO SEE WHAT HAPPENS. ATLEAST IF YOU GET BEAT ITS ONLY ABOUT TEN MINS. BACK TO THE HOUSE. CANT BEAT THAT SO QUIT YOUR WHINING.

89 CREWMEMBER

Archived