TEXAS THUNDER CARS

BMWMPOWER10

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nope not me  i still think doc should of hired crash carlock to run  the show at least he has ran all the different class's  so he would have more knowledge of all the classes and i bet he would of been there every night  but i dont own the track  and that is just how i look at it

I AGREE AND CARLOCK IS EASIER TO GET ALONG WITH [edited out by Nick Holt, 2/8/06]

Guest Hot Head

[edited out by Nick Holt, 2/8/06] i talk to my friend at one of the ford dealership and he is an ASE master technicians over there he said that there are diffrent suspensions componets that includes springs, strunts, tie rods, and esc... [edited out by Nick Holt, 2/8/06] now days technology is changing and its not like the 50-60 years ago.

well mini's is a tuff class cause you have more than 1 type of car so you cannt make just a general set of rules to apply to all cars you have to try to even the field but all i can say is im glad im not running right now i help people out but you people need to get this settled fast cause im going to put my sons in cars probally next year

the drivers need get together on this problem of rules

e veryone has imput but know answers reminds me of the 80.s steven you were there . .when no one agreed on anything if it looked like it was going to hurt there car or give some the advantage the track has never nore will it ever sit down on there own and study every brand of car.and figure out these problems we had driver meetings at stevens shop . it wasnot always perfeck for everyones ideals but we were able to come out with something to show the track that we were in agreement with for the most point. to much moola got put in the eng and tires and killed the class frank hoch came to us after the season and told us to do something cuz we were loosing to many cars .guys i may sounld like iam out of touch on this but history always repeats itself i have seen this same problems over and over its nothing new yes there are different cars out there but there always was and will be .bottom line is help yourselfs out . deside together as a group what yah want . take it to the track they will listen better that way .worked for us back then itll work now .forget your pride and get her done.

think about this most drivers say the minnies dont get respect from the track or some fans but i see sponsers on the cars thats respect in its self .so come up with ideals to help you to get respect [ i have one after every race is over for the night circle the cars together and give somthing out to fans .if you cant afford to every one pitch in give pictures atograph s and the like .you got to get fans to know you .i dont rute for or whatch drivers i dont know and niether do most of you so

think about it truly :blink::blink: i did not care for ej till i met him and i still dont know if i do just kidding ej so you guys get what im saying.i work in autopart sells and people come in the store and they hear about minnis from me the one person that always comes up i hate to say this is that black number 77 is who the most people speak of

they dont know anyone else and most dont even know gb .s name somthings wrong here

am i write or wrong

Archived