TEXAS THUNDER CARS

BMWMPOWER10

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, last year we had between 14 to 23 cars per night, so, thats about an 18 car average. Split that between two tracks and that is 9 cars. Maybey there are some new cars being built, I dont know. I hope the two tracks can work together so we can race both tracks in one night. Just my thoughts, Neon Will

stang 21 I realize why you guys left. After you left, we got into this suspension discussion, then fuel injection, etc.. It was obvious that they want to keep the rules as written 20 years ago. We'll see what happens next, but they are gonna lose more cars by splitting hairs. They should have heard you guys out, and discuss it. What a shame, the class was awesome, and the competition was good.

pappy dan told us that last time he ran the track well i hear that the mustang lalo ran is now illegal and the twin cam cars maybe illegal to run at cc so what is going on here are they trying to run all of the mini's to the dirt

[edited out by Nick Holt, 1/30/06] i wasnt there so how much of what i hear is true

There wasn't much wrong with the class last year. Why fix what ain't broke? This is typical of the downward spiral that CC takes every few years. That is truly a shame. It is very simple to look at how many cars are in each class, and adjust the pay-outs. Why do they have to wait? That is our own fault anyway maybe, cuz some of the guys are trying to figure our how to water doen the cars, but want to be paid for a professional race purse.

Ok Pappy the point is this they ask for sugestions and they pretty much just gave a slap in the face about what we ask. Im not gonna go into details cause theres really no reason to Dan dont beleive in the stuff we ask for. Alls i can tell you is it would have help the rearwheels win more features to even up the playing feild. Yeah Ej won the champ last year but if you look at features wins Gb has had the mos. Nothin against GB he is one hell of a driver. But you cant take a mustang the way Dan wants it and even come close to beating him or any other one of those fast frontwheel drive cars. So have tryin cause it isnt gonna happen.

Archived