South Texas Speedway Info

fatboyracing7

i am just guessing here, i think its a quartermile on the inside but it is so dam wide it could be be more. all i know is it a blast. low, high,middle, you can run anywhere. thunder cars 4 wide 5 in the turns, dirt fly,n hitting you in face, tapping the guy in front of you while another is tryn to take your bumper off, going down the back straight motioning to the guy next to you that that black flag waving at you for the last 4 laps is for him,announser screaming at the top of his lungs, people running naked in the stands, thinking about that beer getting cold in the icechest as you dip down to the botttom of turn 3 and swoop by that yahoo that has been blocking you allnight and beat him to the cherkerd, jump out all excited, then they say you were dq,ed 4 laps ago. racing man, i can,t wait. ........................... oh crap i'm sorry did i say all that out loud. i gotta quit drinking at work. lol, :P:P:P:P:P

Well.......Todd....Thats a very detailed description of what it is like to race at STSW. I cant wait to race there since the fans are going to be naked. Who knows? I really dont look in the stands when I am racing but you never know, they could be naked! LOL! Thats really good stuff Todd, keep it up. You got me excited I am headed right back out to the shop to work on the dirt neon. I am going to install an in car camara and point it to the stands so I can see what the fans are doing when I am racing! Anyway Neon Will

Archived