look out boyz

honda 46

It looks like Jen is going to focus most of her time to drag racing this year. Jen and Dad are gona hit some of those bike shootouts in Houston and San Antonio. They both have almost identical hyabusas, Dads bike has a carbon fiber tank and is prolly gona be the main drag bike. And dont forget about land speed racing, the Texas Mile is the week after the Corpus TPS race. 190mph is the goal this spring! The neon is shooting for 140mph, are you in Todd? You wana race? I bet she will end up in one of the neons this year before it is all said and done with. Neon Will

Will,

I don't know if your sis can handle the truth about you and the ghetto...I mean, you've been a "closet juicer" for so long the truth might be too much for her all at once! Maybe a gradual induction...like a "get used to the ghetto and Will party at TEU (Todd Evans University)" :D

Rick, she already knows I drink beer LOL! I think that the Ghetto should get together sometime soon and talk about our dirt cars or something. I mounted the fire bottle in the dirt neon tonight, so I guess it is pretty much ready for practice. Just a few things to do this week. And you? Dad has got a new tire on the back of the busa, and also a new gear. It will only go 160 mhp max with this gear. They are shooting for 140 something in the quarter. Sounds like fun. Anyway Neon Will

Yeah...I think I'll be okay, I mean afterall I had to live in the same house with him for how long??? Plus, I race motorcycles which we all know is a male dominated sport, and lets not forget I was a high school health teacher (yep that includes sex ed) for 5 years. I think this ghetto gang is all just free entertainment for me! There isn't too much anyone can say or do to shock me anymore. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would post an update on Ninesecondjen's first drag race in San Antonio. We entered two classes. Won one class and finished second in the other. She could of won both but broke out in the lead with a 9.455 run at 146MPH in the Street ET class. That time was the fastest run every made by a girl on a street legal bike at the San Antonio Raceway. First time at that track and the first time on my Hayabusa and another track record for Ninesecondjen. She beat about twenty boys that night and impressed a whole bunch of folks watching that girl ride.

Racetrack14

way to go jen, hope to see some video of that. 146 mph on your first run back in the states, bet that felt good. congrads, keep us updated. are you going to maintain that website you had in hawaii, if so throw us a link again. nothing like watching perty girls showing those guys how to get down the track.

Archived