Wanted

DirtDauber

You would do better to build a new track at a different location,they had wiring jumpered off the drag strip because CPS would not run a separate meter because of the old gas tanks used for septic system that leaked over to parking lot on race night.

97car, Really......and I always thought those untimely power outages were just to sell more beer and kill time to make up for lack of cars. :lol: Personally I don't ever think Freisenhahn will get off his "tax write-off" until Toyota buys it. :(:angry:

AJ, you should build your own track in/around Austin.....you've got plenty of experience telling others how to run their tracks. LMFAO Just messin' with ya!

I always thought<<<KEY WORD ALERT....that the dirt track, SAS and the dragstrip COULD have been marketed, promoted a whole lot better.....as say the Central Texas Motorplex. Dirt racing on Fri. night, pavement racing Sat. night and the drag strip on Sun. afternoon. Especially before/after the northern track close for the season. Have camping available, invite the snowbirds for weekend of varied racing, special ticket prices for the multi-day shows, etc. But hey, WTF do I know. I have no experience in racing at all!!!!!!!!!! <_<

I have no experience in racing at all!!!!!!!!!!  

Reb, sounds like you have all the ideas and answers, lol,lol, :P , just messin with ya also, you could get a second morgage on your home and build that South Central speed complex, all kidding aside you are so right, it would make a perfect complex especialy with Toyota now in place, hint , hint, hint T.D.

Archived