First Race?

ac9014

That is correct Shrimp the pit pass will be $25.00 for drivers and $20.00 for crew members.

The front gate will be $9.00 and we will have $2.00 off coupons at multiple locations.

During the months of February and March spectators will be allowed to bring in their own ice chest with beer for $5.00 per ice chest but the size will be limited to around a 14" long ice chest. Something that can fit in the stands easily.

There will be beer sells at the facility starting early April.

Hope this helps.

missmindy29 - awe c'mon....It'll just be a love tap, just to break in that beautiful car ya'll have <grin> :P

Owen - Thank you for the consideration. I do have some 8" wheels and maybe even some G60s somewhere. If I can't find tires, I'm sure missmindy29 will sell me some B) The main thing I can see as being a potential problem is the relocation of the rear firewall in my car, but it is all legal gauge steel as per SAS rules.

Thanks Bobby Jack. As far as the green monte goes, that's Jason's car and I'd have about as much of a chance driving it as I would Dad's super latemodel. <_< I have to see what I'm going to do as far as racing this season, looking grim besides running the RR at SAS.

Jr.

Archived