Mechanics Races?

Poprivet

Poprivet,with the thunder car rules as they are,you could build a Thunder in a couple of weeks and have a mechanics race every week.Thats what makes Thunders so attractive to big car teams.A big car and a 4 cyl car.One to have fun and one to make money.Guess which one is which :D

We will include races like train races, reverse, 360, etc. in our enduro destruction nights.

A burn out competition on dirt maybe :blink::unsure:

Hopefully we can Todd and Will's car they designed for 2 wheels out for some acrobatics, maybe a roll over competition, jump something, heck you never know what crazy stuff we may do next.

Anyone have any crazy ideas for a stunt I am always happy to here them.

thanks Owen

Thumper, I know which car would make me more money in the end and I also know which car would be the most fun. And Owen, Todd has alot more experience doing stunt shows than I do so we will let him drive on two wheels first! Neon Will

I can be the passenger in a car with a full gas can in the back seat and drive through fire without a windshield!!!! With a lit cigar in my mouth! And a beer in the other hand...would that count as a stunt?

Maybe a dumba$$ stunt!!

LMAO!!

i like it rick, you and i are allways on the same page. we ran out here a few years ago and we had passengers. talk about getting people hooked quick. every person that rode with me one race we built them a car. we built 6 cars that year, it was a blast. maybe they can bring it back for pure stock or something. you know those guys that every week talk about getting a car together but never do. one feature ride in the dirt, you got another car at track, or you got the same guy every week tthat shows up with his helmet begging for someone to let him co-pilot. lol ;)

So we are gonna have the Rick Russell Stunt Show and the Todd Evans Ride Along Program! Rick, who is doing the pyrotechnic behind the sceens stuff? Can I help? I bet we can talk BJ into jumping over a bunch of fords LOL! Neon Will

Will, I don't know>>>>it might be hard for Owen to drive, being he will be tied up with running the show>>>>maybe we could have a midnight after hours show....he would be able to drive then...of course I guess I could drive but then who would be me (cigar, beer, gas can, etc.?) you volunteering Will?

What the heck Rick, I will ride in that car through the fire with you with a beer and a cigar but not with a full tank of gas in the back seat! BUT Rick, do you remember what happend the last time you and me went on an after midnight adventure? Somebody got hurt! Anyway, count me in. Neon Will

Archived