Dirt Track Ghetto Practice 101

slysnake

AP Newswire / STS - The first ever dirt track ghetto class 101 got started last night at 7:00pm sharp at the TEU (Todd Evans University) campus. There was a great turnout of both registered and non-registered ghetto dwellers. Due to the curriculum, class was extended way past 2:00am. Topics covered with the guest professors were:

-How to build a BIG bonfire without setting Nueces County on fire while on burn ban by Carl "Pyro" Lee

-How to correctly take pictures of people while completely and totally blitzed by Kathy "closest juicer" Robertson (takes after Will)

-How to light and hold various aerial fireworks in your hand by Unknown (Guest professor was rushed to hospital with fireworks burns before name could be retrieved! j/k)

-Proper technique of running a 2" ten penny nail through your foot and walking on it for three steps before pulling it out by Rick "peg-leg" Russell

-Why you should get a tetanus shot after a frat party at TEU by Dean Todd "PhD" Evans

The final exam was cancelled due to no one coherent at time of exam. Make-up classes and exam to be announced soon. Special topics coming soon...

-I just can't believe those are picstures of me by Kathy "the morning after" Robinson

-I didn't think they were serious about the burn ban by Carl "Nueces County inmate #2376548" Lee

-But your honor, the horse didn't seem to mind by exonerated Todd "let's play doctor" Evans

-Make sure you have a place to set your beer down before rendering aid to someone in excruiating pain by Will "whadda I do" Robertson

Todd & Cindy

FANTASTIC PARTY!! Let's do again sometime after the hangover & lock-jaw!!!!

Rick B)

Rick, I hope you are ok. Class did not end after you left. Carl Lee took me for a LONG ride in his green polaris truck at about 4 or so. But we made it back with no harm done. What a night, this goes to show you what will happen if they dont kick us out of the pits at 2am LOL! And Kathy and Cindy deleted some of those pick from last night when we got up this morning. So there is no chance that they will get posted on this forum, that is a good thing. Hey! You took the cheese dip! We were looking for that stuff, it was good. Anyway Happy New Year, Neon Will

what a night, had a blast. you might of thought the ghettocrew would be out of practice..............i don't think so. now we have to have some weekly get the race cars ready parties. we need to get owen out there, he would like all the nightly fires and such. rick you are going to have to let the cat out of the bag sooner or later. what are going to do?P.S IGOTPICS, JUST A LITTLE BLACKMAIL.LOL.

Hey Rick! Carl Lee said he has an old plow behind his barn you could use. Hint Hint. Its a small plow, for a small truck.

p.s. lets go get another log for the fire LOL! Neon Will, aka I cant find a place to my beer down Robertson.

You got to be kidding me? I got mine. Mabey it was that pic of you and Owen dancing together. LOL! I think on ccms websight it has Doc's email, try that and see what happens. We started the dirt neon tonight. Sounds like a neon! And it is looking good, wing and all! Neon Will

Archived